Windows 10: Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10

Discus and support Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by squawksarah, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10

How to: Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10

How to Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10

Windows 10 has a built-in feature to allow you to quickly rotate an image if needed.

You can rotate left to turn the selected image 90 degrees to the left.

You can rotate right to turn the selected image 90 degrees to the right.

This tutorial will show you how to add or remove the Rotate left and Rotate right context menu of image files for all users in Windows 10.

*Warning While you must be signed in as an administrator to add or remove the context menu, all users will be able to use the context menu if added.

EXAMPLE: "Rotate left" and "Rotate right" context menu

Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Do step 2 (add) or step 3 (remove) below for what you would like to do.

2. To Add "Rotate left" and "Rotate right" to Context Menu
    *note This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Add_Rotate_right_and_Rotate_left_to_context_menu.reg

Download

3. To Remove "Rotate left" and "Rotate right" from Context Menu
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Remove_Rotate_right_and_Rotate_left_from_context_menu.reg

Download
    4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

squawksarah, Oct 11, 2015
  2. mistrYoda Win User

Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10  

Hello Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10 :)
    I love the rotate function. However, I am thinking, would it be possible to extend it to also have a rotate for 180 degrees (for Win 7 and 10)?
    Thank you!

mistrYoda, Oct 27, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10 [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10

How to remove 'Edit' and 'Print' from the context menu for images?

That's actually a pretty dandy program, though I've encountered an issue, so I hope you can help me.

I removed 'Set image to background', 'Edit', and 'Print' from the context menus for images, but now in their place 'Rotate Left' and 'Rotate Right' have appeared and the program doesn't seem to want to let me remove those particular options from the context menu?! Any help would be greatly appreciates!

[EDIT: Never mind! I found it: {FFE2A43C-56B9-4bf5-9A79-CC6D4285608A} Rotate Right and Rotate Left removed *Biggrin]

AntonAnton, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Rotate a photo in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Rotating a photo within Fresh paint is currently unavailable. However, you may try these steps:

• Save the paint file.
    • Open File Explorer.
    • Open the location on where you saved the file.
    • Right click on the paint file. Click on Rotate right or
      rotate left.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 27, 2019
  6. RejZoR Win User
    Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

My ACER iconia W4 820 had screen auto-rotation in Windows 8.1, but I can't seem to find this damn thing in Windows 10. I can manually rotate the screen, but it doesn't seem to use the sensor to auto detect the orientation. Where is it?

RejZoR, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10

1. Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Remove Rotate

2. REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU: Hi , Even I had deleted x64dbg till then its icon is [ATTACH]coming in context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-right-click-context-menu/7ff3a9f5-bef2-400e-8be0-15f0e92573f1
  3. Rotate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotate: I am using a HP 14-amO90TU Windows 10 non touchscreen laptop. I want to make my laptop rotable 360 degree how can i do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotate/7ab73b59-ffcb-4b46-b752-745bc46da6b5
  4. Add feaure to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feaure to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  5. Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Mount context menu allows you to mount ISO, IMG, VHD, and VHDX files as a virtual drive. This tutorial will show you how to add or...
  6. Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Select Context Menu in Windows 10 You can select one or multiple items in Windows to perform an action with. Normally, you could click/tap on the Home tab in File Explorer to be able to...
  7. Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can directly share files using installed UWP (Universal Windows Platform) apps such as Mail, Twitter, OneNote, Cortana...
  8. Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove the New context menu in Windows 10 The New context menu allows users to quickly create new files, folders, or shortcuts in the current location. You can right click or press and hold on your...
  9. Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Send to Context Menu in Windows 10 The Send to context menu makes it easy for you to quickly send a copy of items (ex: files, folders, libraries) to Bluetooth device, Compressed (zipped)...
  10. Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10 The Open with context menu allows users to choose an app to open a file with. This tutorial will show how to add or remove the Open with context menu...