Windows 10: Add/Remove websites in the Windows 10 news app

Discus and support Add/Remove websites in the Windows 10 news app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have noticed that the Windows 10 "My News" is an app-ified version of msn.com. However, i was wondering if there is a way to manage the sites whose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Radiphus, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Radiphus Win User

Add/Remove websites in the Windows 10 news app

I have noticed that the Windows 10 "My News" is an app-ified version of msn.com. However, i was wondering if there is a way to manage the sites whose articles MSN is re-posting and then apply this changes on the "My News" app, so that it can be used as an RSS reader.

I am not talking about just selecting the topics you are interested in (politics, movies, weather, etc). I am talking about selecting websites specifically.

:)

Radiphus, Oct 22, 2015
  2. Sooner Al Win User

Permanently remove "Good News" from the News app

How do you permanently remove "Good News" from the News app. I keep clearing the star but the "Good News" section keeps coming back.

Add/Remove websites in the Windows 10 news app [​IMG]

Sooner Al, Oct 22, 2015
  3. Sooner Al Win User
    Permanently remove "Good News" from the News app

Ok this is a bit weird...

It appears "Good News" on my Win 10 laptop News app is only appearing if I install the
    MSN News app on my iPad 4 running iOS 10.3.3. If I uninstall the MSN News app from the iPad "Good News" disappears from the Win 10 laptop News app. I have tried installing and uninstalling the iOS app three times so this is repeatable.

It apparently has something to do with what I select as interests on the iPad app. Please note I do
    NOT have "Good News" as an interest on the iPad app.

Sooner Al, Oct 22, 2015
  4. Add/Remove websites in the Windows 10 news app

Search for news or rss in the store and you will be presented with a lot of options to solve this issue. *Smile The news app is actually MSN News. *Smile

Shadow Delta, Oct 22, 2015
Thema:

Add/Remove websites in the Windows 10 news app

1. Add/Remove websites in the Windows 10 news app - Similar Threads - Add Remove websites

2. Created Delete News Website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Created Delete News Website: Iiiuuyuiuiiyuhjhjjh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/created-delete-news-website/d1312b3a-b698-4f04-864d-32da8219a435
  3. Created Delete News Website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Created Delete News Website: Iiiuuyuiuiiyuhjhjjh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/created-delete-news-website/d1312b3a-b698-4f04-864d-32da8219a435
  4. How to add or remove Topics on News and Interests in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add or remove Topics on News and Interests in Windows 10: Although Microsoft shows random news articles in the new News and Interests widget in Windows 10, you can add or remove topics using this tutorial. You do not have to install third-party software as there is an in-built option for this purpose. Microsoft recently added a new...
  5. Add a website the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add a website the desktop: How do I add a website to my desktop? Specifically I am trying to put the link t Parler on my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-website-the-desktop/2c012c45-2ea3-4351-bd55-656078b9838e
  6. Remove source from MS News app

Remove source from MS News app: Hi, how do I remove some of the many very low quality "news" publishers that contaminate the feed for the MS News app? I could do this a few weeks ago and now the capability seems to have disappeared....
  7. Using the News App in Windows 10

Using the News App in Windows 10: I went on line to see how to change the sources in the news app. I would like to know if i can add foreign language sources and for ex. remove Fox News. When i type the name of the foreign source in the search bar, nothing comes up. I don't care for most of the news...
  8. Add and Remove Folders in Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add and Remove Folders in Photos app in Windows 10: How to: Add and Remove Folders in Photos app in Windows 10 How to Add and Remove Folders in Photos app in Windows 10 The 3D effects like butterflies, lasers, or explosions that magically appear in your video. The Photos app in Windows 10 gathers photos from your PC,...
  9. Add or Remove Favorites in Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Favorites in Photos app in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Favorites in Photos app in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Favorites in Photos app in Windows 10 The Photos app is included in Windows 10 by default. You can use the Photos app to view and edit your photos and videos, make movies, and create albums....
  10. Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove XPS Viewer app in Windows 10 The XPS Viewer app allows you to read, copy, print, sign, and set permissions for XPS documents. Microsoft is version 1709 and earlier versions, the app is included...