Windows 10: Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app.

Discus and support Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Add signature: Open Mail app > left bottom, click the gear icon ( Settings ) > right side, click Signature > select the account you want to add... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by davidhk, Feb 13, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app.

Add signature:
    Open Mail app > left bottom, click the gear icon ( Settings ) > right side, click Signature > select the account you want to add signature or click Apply to all accounts > make sure Use an email signature is turned on > enter your signature into the box.

Automatic replies :
    Open Mail app > left bottom, click the gear icon ( Settings ) > right side, click Automatic Replies > select the account > turn Send Automatic Replies to ON.

There are many other options under Settings. Explore them.

:)

davidhk, Feb 13, 2016

2. Signature with Picture and Link in Windows 10 Email

Thank you for your reply. I'm referring to the Windows Mail App that came with my new Windows 10 Laptop.

It is easy to add a text signature but I see no way to add a signature that includes an image.

In my old WIndows Live Mail that came with WIndows 8, it was easy to accomplish this because you could specify a file for your signature.

Kitt

KittSkonie, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - new user

Hi Cedric,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

If you are trying to add the signature to Mail app in Windows 10, then follow the steps.

• Launch the Mail app,

• Click on the Settings (I.e.
      Gear Icon) on the bottom left corner in the Mail app,

• On the right select
      Options,
      go down to the Signature section.

• Toggle Use an email signature
      on and then down in the input field, enter your signature accordingly.

If you are trying to add the signature in Windows 10, then it is not possible.

Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Divya Murugan, Feb 13, 2016
Thema:

Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app.

1. Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app. - Similar Threads - Add Signature Auto

2. Add Signature Editor to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Signature Editor to Windows 10 Mail: A couple of years ago, I had to reinstall Mail on a Windows 11 machine; the new installation didn't have the Signature Editor. I posted here and received a procedure listed below the message to install a version with the Signature Editor. I followed the procedure, and it...
  3. Add Signature Editor to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Signature Editor to Windows 10 Mail: A couple of years ago, I had to reinstall Mail on a Windows 11 machine; the new installation didn't have the Signature Editor. I posted here and received a procedure listed below the message to install a version with the Signature Editor. I followed the procedure, and it...
  4. Mail app signature windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app signature windows issue: Hi, It seems that the signature tab form the windows build-in app is not letting me edit signature format.When I started using this app the signature windows was like this:I fell that I'm doing soemthing wrong, but I can't figure what. Can you give me a helping hand?Thank...
  5. Mail app signature windows issue

Mail app signature windows issue: Hi, It seems that the signature tab form the windows build-in app is not letting me edit signature format.When I started using this app the signature windows was like this:I fell that I'm doing soemthing wrong, but I can't figure what. Can you give me a helping hand?Thank...
  6. Auto reply

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto reply: Auto reply turns back on by itself after I turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-reply/b01d97db-0aac-4e32-9eb8-226f1d4e6d46
  7. Win10-Mail can't add an image to signature anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10-Mail can't add an image to signature anymore: I reset Mail and can't add an image to emails anymore - as I used to before reset. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-mail-cant-add-an-image-to-signature-anymore/77ce6657-d835-4926-9f3d-78fc9d2bcd9f
  8. Windows Mail app Signature gone

Windows Mail app Signature gone: Hi, Up until yesterday my windows mail app was great and had a custom signature for all accounts. Today, i had a windows update and the app was shutting down every time it opened after the update. I had to reset the app and when I did so I lost my custom signature. I...
  9. Signatures in mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Signatures in mail app: Just curious if it is possible to insert a picture in the standard mail app, as opposed to just text. Gmail has the option (see pic) and I'd like to do the same for the mail app too. Any ideas? [img] 31792
  10. Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Signatures in Mail App?: Is there any way to set, choose from, and use one of a variety of signatures in Windows 10 Mail App? 39107