Windows 10: Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out

Discus and support Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As an administrator, you may want to add multiple users to the same Windows 10 device. Sometimes, even a laptop needs multiple users such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out

Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out User-Accounts-in-Windows-10-100x100.jpg
    As an administrator, you may want to add multiple users to the same Windows 10 device. Sometimes, even a laptop needs multiple users such as family members. It is very easy and straightforward to add users to Windows 10 device. [...]

This post Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 6, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Apps greyed out

We suggest running the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Click on the link below and we’ll walk you through a series of troubleshooting steps and follow them in order.

Thank you.

Joanna 777, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out

1. Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out - Similar Threads - Add someone else

2. "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr: I have a problem with my laptop where whenever I click "Add Someone else To this PC," It opens another window called "lusrmgr [Local Users And Groups Local]"The window shows 2 folders, Users and Groups.Because of this, I am unable to add a second user to this laptop.I've...
  3. "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr: I've experienced this issue for quite a long while now, and I can't seem to find the fix for this.I am using a HP laptop with windows 10.1: Once opening settings, I go to Accounts> Other Users> Add Someone else To this PC, And I see this:I've tried various ways to fix this...
  4. "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr: I've experienced this issue for quite a long while now, and I can't seem to find the fix for this.I am using a HP laptop with windows 10.1: Once opening settings, I go to Accounts> Other Users> Add Someone else To this PC, And I see this:I've tried various ways to fix this...
  5. "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr.msc

"Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr.msc: I've experienced this issue for quite a long while now, and I can't seem to find the fix for this.I am using a HP laptop with windows 10.1: Once opening settings, I go to Accounts> Other Users> Add Someone else To this PC, And I see this:I've tried various ways to fix this...
  6. Disable add someone else to this pc

Disable add someone else to this pc: Hi I am running windows 10 pro and I want to disable the ability to add a new user to the pc? If not limiting what new user access to the internet or files would help?I have already enabled block microsoft accounts, this does nothing. Why is that considered a solution?...
  7. How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account: Control Panel -> User Account -->Manage Account -> 168073
  8. How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account: Control Panel -> User Account -->Manage Account -> 168073
  9. Account on someone elses PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Account on someone elses PC: A whiIe ago I added my xbox account to a friend’s laptop because it gave me the standard “add you account to access your account features and track achievements and all that?” messge. I clicked yes abd after that his account could not access things like the web browser. He...
  10. "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr (Local users and groups..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr (Local users and groups..: Pure despair speaking here: Win 10 Home on donated HP AiO. No password for MS account (anonymous donor!). Obviously a legal upgrade to Win 10 Home from 7. Short description of the problem: 1. Used Peter Nordahl's Password Reset Tool to activate built-in Administrator account....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add someone else to this pc is grayed out

2. add someone else to this pc is greyed out

3. add someone else to pc is greyed out