Windows 10: add start icon to taskbar in windows 10

Discus and support add start icon to taskbar in windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; add Microsoft logo to taskbar... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joan Ramler, Mar 3, 2024.

1. add start icon to taskbar in windows 10

add Microsoft logo to taskbar

:)

Joan Ramler, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 3, 2024
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Blank icon on taskbar windows 10

Hi Jirad,

Corrupted system files or application may be one of the possible causes why some icons in your Taskbar is missing. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with the 3 apps you've mention or with other application also?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to click those apps with missing icons in your Taskbar?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by Guru Khan G on this
    thread on how to troubleshoot missing Taskbar icons. This will also help you
    scan for corruption and restore corrupted files/Windows corruptions error.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 3, 2024
  4. add start icon to taskbar in windows 10

NIGHTMARE icon in windows taskbar

Ok ... this is really an annoying thingy in Windows Vista that till today. My top wish list is to solve this !!! *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

See attached pic ... for eg. open My Computer ... icon is of course as shown - the My Computer default Vista icon ... after you browse? *swoosh* kind of black magic ... it changes to that icon with the green arrow ... browsing back to My Computer it remains like that ... with the green arrow!!!

This happens to any and all folders ! ... When you load it ... it comes up with the default folder ... after exporing through folder it changes ... and remains like that.

For info : have tried a fresh installation of Vista to make sure that no bug got in. So must be some DAMN Vista settings

Thanks mates ... hope you enjoy this puzzle !

ragingspeed, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

add start icon to taskbar in windows 10

1. add start icon to taskbar in windows 10 - Similar Threads - add start icon

2. add start icon to taskbar in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add start icon to taskbar in windows 10: add Microsoft logo to taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-start-icon-to-taskbar-in-windows-10/76bd0cfd-917c-4d16-848a-0ecc585baf20
  3. add start icon to taskbar in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add start icon to taskbar in windows 10: add Microsoft logo to taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-start-icon-to-taskbar-in-windows-10/76bd0cfd-917c-4d16-848a-0ecc585baf20
  4. Windows 10 - Taskbar shows no icons when laptop is started

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Taskbar shows no icons when laptop is started: I've been having a weird issue with my taskbar lately. When I turn my laptop on and sign in the icons on my taskbar just disappear except for The Start logo, Search icon, Task View icon, Hidden icons icon and the time and the notification icon. I find this strange because the...
  5. Add Mail.com Mailcheck icon to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Mail.com Mailcheck icon to taskbar: Have MailCheck in the toolbar, but would like it to appear in the taskbar as well. I did this in Windows 7, but have not found a way in Windows 10. The queries seen on this forum don't exactly cover this subject. Thanks so much....
  6. Add start-like folder in taskbar

Add start-like folder in taskbar: Is there an option to add a folder to taskbar that would behave like a start menu, meaning that it will popup and show apps/shortcuts/files from that folder? I'd really like to have this in order to reduce the cluster from my desktop....
  7. Add or remove icons from arrowhead on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Add or remove icons from arrowhead on taskbar: Sorry for the title, but I have 2 questions about this item: [img] 1) What is that 1/2 triangle/arrowhead that I've drawn an arrow to called? 2) How can you add or remove an icon that is on it? I tried to look for a tutorial & also googled notification area & taskbar, but...
  8. Add an icon to taskbar

Add an icon to taskbar: How can I add a calculator icon to the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-an-icon-to-taskbar/a76e3e0a-6900-4be0-ac84-cc7b17c25503
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar/Start/Desktop Icons Gone

Windows 10 Taskbar/Start/Desktop Icons Gone: Hello, after update i don't have icons anymore, they white. I tried with other user same pc, no icons as well. I tried uninstall/install applications - no icons. I tried this steps didn't help:...
  10. How to Add a Print Icon to Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Add a Print Icon to Taskbar: I am still adjusting from IE to Edge and Windows 10. How do I add a Print icon (or something similar) to the taskbar? Thanks! 11299