Windows 10: Add System Protection Context Menu in Windows 10

Discus and support Add System Protection Context Menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Once again another little goodie. I like things when they are easy to get to. Thank you. 102123 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Layback Bear, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Add System Protection Context Menu in Windows 10

Once again another little goodie.
    I like things when they are easy to get to.

Thank you.

:)

Layback Bear, Jan 10, 2018
  2. Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 10, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Jan 10, 2018
  4. Add System Protection Context Menu in Windows 10

Thanks as always, Brink. You're awesome!

losedows10, Jan 18, 2018
  5. You are one valuable asset to this place! Thanks for sharing your knowledge so freely.

Wiley Coyote, Jan 18, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Glad it could help guys. *Smile

Brink, Jan 18, 2018
  7. RickC Win User
    Just stumbled across this one. You make it so easy. Many thanks, Brink, for excellent tutorial.

RickC, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Add System Protection Context Menu in Windows 10

1. Add System Protection Context Menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add System Protection

2. Add PsExec to Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add PsExec to Windows 10 Context Menu: Hello, I can run the command prompt as admin from the context menu. Is it possible to run the command prompt as SYSTEM from the context menu? I currently use PsExec from the Systernal Suite to run CMD as SYSTEM but I have not figured out a way to add that to the context...
  3. History - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    History - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: Another good one @Brink! *Thumbs Any repercussions putting it also in Directory\Background\shell and DesktopBackground\Shell to have it accessible from anywhere in the Explorer environment? 73653
  4. Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10: "New behavior: - When shutting down your PC, any open apps are "bookmarked" (for lack of a better word) - After reboot/restart, these apps will re-open automatically" i haven't seen 16299.19 do that. 96668
  5. PowerShell - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    PowerShell - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: how to run as admin powershell right click context menu? 24008
  6. Add AutoPlay to Context Menu of Drives in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add AutoPlay to Context Menu of Drives in Windows 10: How to remove " open autoplay " from Win10 contextmenu ? 73746
  7. Cleanup - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Cleanup - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: Right on @Brink! *Thumbs You keep this up, we won't even need a Start Menu any more!! *Wink 73739
  8. Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10: Ooh, that's right handy @Brink! Specially if you have Ribbon disabled! Thanks very much! Good stuff! 73630
  9. Add Settings to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Settings to Context Menu in Windows 10: This tutorial has been updated to now be a cascading "Settings" context menu on your desktop. *Smile 31872
  10. Add Bluetooth context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Bluetooth context menu in Windows 10: October 11, 2015 Just an FYI to potentially help others avoid the frustration I've endured the past 2 days with getting Windows 10 on this Desktop P.C. to recognize and "pair" with Bluetooth devices. I'm using a Bluetooth adapter, plugged into a USB Port. Windows 10...