Windows 10: Add Task View to Context Menu?

Discus and support Add Task View to Context Menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I add the Task View functionality to my context menu. 106988 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by geekmee, Mar 28, 2018.

1. geekmee Win User

Add Task View to Context Menu?

How do I add the Task View functionality to my context menu.

:)

geekmee, Mar 28, 2018
  2. Time Lady Win User

CANNOT START 2 INSTANCES OF AN APP ON THE WIN 10 TOOLBAR ??

You could use the virtual desktop mode.

To add a virtual desktop, open up the new Task View pane by clicking the Task View button (two overlapping rectangles) on the taskbar, or by pressing the Windows Key + Tab. In the Task View
    pane, click New desktop to add a virtual desktop. If you have two or more desktops already open, the "Add a desktop" button will appear as a gray tile with a plus symbol. You can also quickly add a desktop without entering the
    Task View pane by using the keyboard shortcut Windows Key + Ctrl + D.

Time Lady, Mar 28, 2018
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Add Task View to Context Menu?

Which context menu do you mean? They are called "context" menus because the contents of the menu varies with the context.

kreemoweet, Mar 29, 2018
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Add Task View to Context Menu?

1. Add Task View to Context Menu? - Similar Threads - Add Task View

2. Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu: Hi,I am trying to add "convert to pdf" to users context menu so they can quickly convert images to pdf's. The user has adobe acrobat DC installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that is the extent of my knowledge. Anyone have done this before and know how to...
  3. Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu: Hi,I am trying to add "convert to pdf" to users context menu so they can quickly convert images to pdf's. The user has adobe acrobat DC installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that is the extent of my knowledge. Anyone have done this before and know how to...
  4. Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Add tasks with run as admin to context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add tasks with run as admin to context menu: One thing I hate about Windows 10/Server 2016/2019 is how everything is more clicks. One such case is running things as administrator. Rightclicking on icons has a more flyout hiding the run as admin. But then I found a guide with a screenshot showing they have a "tasks" in...
  6. how to add seperator to context menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add seperator to context menu?: Hi, im modifying some of the context menu items in personalize (classic) how do you add a seperator in the context menu? 112699
  7. Add Task View Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Task View Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Task View Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Task View Context Menu in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduces a new feature called switch between all of your open apps on multiple desktops. Create custom additional desktops to group apps for productivity,...
  8. Add View Owner to Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add View Owner to Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add View Owner to Context Menu in Windows How to Add View Owner to Context Menu in Windows [img] Information An permissions. The owner of an object (ex: file, folder, drive, or registry key) has the right to allow or deny access to that resource. Although...
  9. Add Kill All Not Responding Tasks Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Kill All Not Responding Tasks Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Kill All Not Responding Tasks Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Kill All Not Responding Tasks Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Kill all not responding tasks desktop context menu item will allow users to be able to quickly kill any "not...
  10. Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature?: Is anyone else having issues with context menus in Google Chrome or anywhere else besides the desktop itself? Chrome basically won't let me right click to open a new tab and its also not working with some search bars on certain websites, the context menu appears for a second...