Windows 10: add to iso

Discus and support add to iso in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to add programs to my iso of windows10 so they will install when i install windows.Can this be done and how ? 46050 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by geordie17, Apr 2, 2016.

1. geordie17 Win User

add to iso

I would like to add programs to my iso of windows10 so they will install when i install windows.Can this be done and how ?

:)

geordie17, Apr 2, 2016
  2. ISO JR Win User

Windows 10 Spotlight - Strange behavior after Fall Creators Update

I am having this same issue. I can get it to work by messing around deleting settings.dat file flipping back and forth but the problem is it does not work for new accounts on an imaged computer. You have to mess around with it.

I would love for spotlight to be working on my sysprep imaged so all users get it.

ISO JR, Apr 2, 2016
  3. making bootable dvd

What format is it in?

The Windows 10 ISO file is more than 3 GBs in size.

Where did you download the ISO file from if that's what you downloaded?

Select the file, press F2, then add the extension .ISO to see if it converts to an ISO file.

If it doesn't work, it might be corrupted or part file that was not downloaded in entirety, follow the instructions in my previous reply to download it properly.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 2, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

add to iso

Short answer : No. Can't be done.

davidhk, Apr 2, 2016
  5. derekimo Win User
  6. cereberus Win User
    What is easier to do is to install windows and then you programs and then create a system image backup using Macrium Reflect Free. Then you can reinstall on same device at any time. To restore on other PCs requires paid versions.

cereberus, Apr 3, 2016
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    In most cases with modern hardware, the Macrium Redeploy feature is not required to restore to other PCs. Macrium Reflect free will restore images to other PCs, the paid version is only required if additional drivers are required for the new computer before booting the restored OS which Macrium refers to as redeploying.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

add to iso

1. add to iso - Similar Threads - add iso

2. Add other languages in Windows ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add other languages in Windows ISO: Is that possible add other languages to Windows 11 Installer on the USB?I want to add Italian language pack so I can install Windows 11 for my fired without re-download the ISO...
  3. Add other languages in Windows ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add other languages in Windows ISO: Is that possible add other languages to Windows 11 Installer on the USB?I want to add Italian language pack so I can install Windows 11 for my fired without re-download the ISO...
  4. How to add language pack to Windows 10 or Windows 11 ISO files from exists ISO files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add language pack to Windows 10 or Windows 11 ISO files from exists ISO files?: Hello everyone. I have an ISO file. I downloaded it from Microsoft Official Website. It's in Russian. I also downloaded it in English. I want to get Russian language from Russian ISO and to integrate it to English ISO file?How can I do this?I read this article:...
  5. How to add language pack to Windows 10 or Windows 11 ISO files from exists ISO files?

How to add language pack to Windows 10 or Windows 11 ISO files from exists ISO files?: Hello everyone. I have an ISO file. I downloaded it from Microsoft Official Website. It's in Russian. I also downloaded it in English. I want to get Russian language from Russian ISO and to integrate it to English ISO file?How can I do this?I read this article:...
  6. How to add languages to Windows 10 and 11 ISO File?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add languages to Windows 10 and 11 ISO File?: Hello everyone. I have an ISO file. I downloaded it from Microsoft Official Website. It's in Russian. I also downloaded it in English. I want to get Russian language from Russian ISO and to integrate it to English ISO file?How can I do this?I read this article:...
  7. How to add languages to Windows 10 and 11 ISO File?

How to add languages to Windows 10 and 11 ISO File?: Hello everyone. I have an ISO file. I downloaded it from Microsoft Official Website. It's in Russian. I also downloaded it in English. I want to get Russian language from Russian ISO and to integrate it to English ISO file?How can I do this?I read this article:...
  8. How To Add Drivers And Software In A Offline Windows Image ISO.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How To Add Drivers And Software In A Offline Windows Image ISO.: How To Add Drivers And Software In A Offline Windows Image ISO? Can I Add It Via DISM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-drivers-and-software-in-a-offline/ad15ff72-658d-4a10-b6c9-c26fcbdb7ecc
  9. How to Add Open Shell In A Offline Windows 10 ISO.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Add Open Shell In A Offline Windows 10 ISO.: How to Add Open Shell In A Offline Windows 10 ISO? I'm Customizing Windows 10 I've Removed Some Search/Start Menu Critical Components, Cortana. Which Cripples The Search And The Start Menu As Well. So, How To Add It Without Going Through The Windows Installation And Then...
  10. add windows iso update

add windows iso update: friends, how can we write update update silent installation to setupcomplete.cmd so that it calls automatically when windows is in setup. the program is together. - - - Updated - - - How can I add a program and silent update as in the picture, how can I add chrome winrar zoom...