Windows 10: Add User sign on

Discus and support Add User sign on in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to add a User but logon fails with msg "The ProfSvc service failed the sign in. User Profile cannot be loaded" I created the new user... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JohnF1938, Jan 2, 2016.

1. JohnF1938 Win User

Add User sign on

I am trying to add a User but logon fails with msg "The ProfSvc service failed the sign in. User Profile cannot be loaded"

I created the new user via "Settings/Accounts/Family & other users users/ Add someone else to this PC"

Regards
    John

:)

JohnF1938, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Rod 6 Win User

Difficulty adding a user

trying to add a user. receiving error message, user profile service failed the sign-in

Rod 6, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Tirgoman Win User
    Pin on laptop

After you sign in with your password go to sign in options, change back to user acct password and add the pin

Tirgoman, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Add User sign on

Hello John, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

You might see if the tutorial below may be able to help, but it usually will only help if the profile has already been created for the affected account. The profile only gets created after the first sign in though.

User Profile Service failed the sign-in - Fix in Windows 8

If that doesn't help, then you could do a repair install without losing anything, and should be able to add a new account afterwards.

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

Brink, Jan 2, 2016
  5. JohnF1938 Win User
    Thanks for info. In the end I went back to a Windows 7 (I keep a disk image). May go return to 10 shortly.

JohnF1938, Jan 23, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I hope your next experience with Windows 10 will be better.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Add User sign on

1. Add User sign on - Similar Threads - Add User sign

2. Add a User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a User: On a second PC, I try to add a user MyselF as on other PC. Click on Settings. It shows the user on top left corner immediately - it is myself as I want, and I am an administrator. But what do I do then? Click on the photo does nothing. I can't see an OK.I created a folder for...
  3. Add a User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a User: On a second PC, I try to add a user MyselF as on other PC. Click on Settings. It shows the user on top left corner immediately - it is myself as I want, and I am an administrator. But what do I do then? Click on the photo does nothing. I can't see an OK.I created a folder for...
  4. add a new user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    add a new user: HP Pavillion laptop, windows 10I want to add a new user to this laptop. This user does not have a Microsoft account. They don't want a Microsoft account. When I follow: Settings -> Accounts -> Family and other users -> Add someone else to this PC The dialog "requires" a phone...
  5. No option to 'Add a work or School user' as a sign-in account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to 'Add a work or School user' as a sign-in account: User logged into Laptop using Personal MS account as edition was Home - so unable to log in with work account -; I then upgraded to Enterprise edition and removed personal account from device but did not have the option to add work account in other users - only option to add...
  6. No option to 'Add a work or School user' as a sign-in account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to 'Add a work or School user' as a sign-in account: User logged into Laptop using Personal MS account as edition was Home - so unable to log in with work account -; I then upgraded to Enterprise edition and removed personal account from device but did not have the option to add work account in other users - only option to add...
  7. No option to 'Add a work or School user' as a sign-in account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. User Signing In

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Signing In: Hello House, Please what is the resolution to this following message that pop up at start up Any assistance will be highly appreciated. Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-signing-in/8cefb4ed-f035-4dfe-91d9-250e3207ab9b
  9. Add users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add users: Hello everyone! I want to add another user to the computer in WINDOWS 10 and when I log in to add a user in the family and other people the window that opens just does not respond appears to me only white background .. Is there a way to reset it? Thank you!...
  10. Add Sign-in Message for Users in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Sign-in Message for Users in Windows 10: How to: Add Sign-in Message for Users in Windows 10 How to Add a Message at Sign-in for Users in Windows 10 In Windows, you can add a message that is displayed to users when the sign in. The message can have a title and text saying whatever you like. The message will...