Windows 10: Added another account, then weirdness

Discus and support Added another account, then weirdness in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Tx. Will be checking the sync settings on all three puters. When I first saw this, I was thinking maybe it was the last machine I logged in on, but I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by meebers, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Added another account, then weirdness

Yeah, if you change something that is synced, its not synced until you actually turn on the other device, and then only if its set to sync that feature. Normally I sync my theme/wallpappaer but decided to turn it off on my Windows 10 PC. I remote desktop into it. It makes it easy to see it at a glance on my three monitor setup which screen is the Windows 10 PC. There is one feature of sync I really like. My favorites in IE are synced to all my PC's. If I bookmark a site on my laptop its added to IE on my desktop the next time I turn it on. Web Site passwords too, if I click remember this site. No having to log in on every PC if I switch devices during the day. It also backs up your settings even if you only have the one PC. On a clean install once I log in with my Microsoft account, all my synced info is automatically restored back. IE favorites, theme, start screen layout and tiles, etc, etc.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Added another account, then weirdness

1. Added another account, then weirdness - Similar Threads - Added another account

2. Does Adding Another Account Void Warranty?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Adding Another Account Void Warranty?: Hi, i was wondering. Will my pc void warranty if i add another account or user in windows? my pc is lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-adding-another-account-void-warranty/d33ee2a0-70d7-4e3f-a5be-72283e5b90cd
  3. Does Adding Another Account Void Warranty?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Adding Another Account Void Warranty?: Hi, i was wondering. Will my pc void warranty if i add another account or user in windows? my pc is lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-adding-another-account-void-warranty/d33ee2a0-70d7-4e3f-a5be-72283e5b90cd
  4. Another weird issue with Ryzen

in Windows 10 Support
    Another weird issue with Ryzen: Hello everyone, I searched the entered internet but no threads solved my problems, let me explain. It's the old "stuttering with ryzen problem" Yeah, there are thousands of threads with this problems but none of them fixed it for me. The problem started with my new PC...
  5. Weird ads popping up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird ads popping up.: Some strange ads have been popping up on my computer saying things like my anti virus is out of date. or other random things like my norton vpn isnt up to date i dont use norton. What do i do? Ive done a scan and found nothing, no new random extensions and no weird tasks that...
  6. adding another time zone

in Windows 10 Customization
    adding another time zone: I have 2 time zones set up on my computer but need to add another but can't figure out how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-another-time-zone/ece7be02-7f93-413e-b66d-907b01ffa3b4
  7. adding another monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adding another monitor: Hello, I am trying to install my 2nd monitor to my CyberPower GMA6200WST PC, and when i plug in my second one, both screens go black and say " no signal ". I need help....
  8. Adding another PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding another PC: Now I have 4 kids at home, one of them doesn't have powerpoint on their laptop. Can my subscription cover another laptop? Penny. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-another-pc/b7c7dcca-122e-458f-ab48-17d20136bc41
  9. Adding another hard disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding another hard disk: Hello, Planning to remove a hard disk from my old computer and install it as third disk in the new computer for data only. It has on it the crippled windows 10. Before using it I have to wipe it clean (partition, format), but first when I turn on the computer, will it affect...
  10. Adding another Hotmail/Outlook account to my Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Adding another Hotmail/Outlook account to my Mail App?: Hello, I have a Microsoft account and I am using it with Windows 10. I want to use the Windows 10 built in Mail App. It seem very nice. I added multiple Gmail and Yahoo accounts without any issue. But, finally, when I want to add more Hotmail accounts Windows...