Windows 10: Adding Account Picture

Discus and support Adding Account Picture in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; After making a second local account, is there a way to add a picture to said account? Thanks 36947 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sparker781, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Adding Account Picture

After making a second local account, is there a way to add a picture to said account?

Thanks

:)

sparker781, Jan 9, 2016

2. cannot delete some user's account picture

Hi,

Thank you the pictures were in the user added account pictures.. however I just did not remember doing it at all.

So, if I wanted to change the picture I would go to the default user account pictures and add it there and then they would be saved in the user added account pictures?

This is indeed funny, as I did go in that folder, but since I saw this funny looking guy picture, I thought that was it. I had failed to click on it.... well knowledge is always a blessing.

Have a wonderful day.

ciao

dalila

dalidali52, Jan 9, 2016
  3. thielepr Win User
    WP7 Facebook Photos Not Populating in Pictures

That's only to add the facebook account to see the pictures. But our problem is once that the account have been added and suddendly the pictures doesn't appear no more.

thielepr, Jan 9, 2016
  4. D3LL Win User

Adding Account Picture

Thema:

Adding Account Picture

1. Adding Account Picture - Similar Threads - Adding Account Picture

2. adding an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding an account: my teams application is not letting me add a second account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-an-account/ef71c491-63fa-4d91-a874-e0cf0c138144
  3. adding an account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding an account: my teams application is not letting me add a second account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-an-account/ef71c491-63fa-4d91-a874-e0cf0c138144
  4. going from picture to picture adding a text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    going from picture to picture adding a text: I know how to add text to a photo, I save it, then bring in another photo and try to add text to it. it will not work. I hit the text symbol again, try to hit the photo to add the text and it jumps back to 2D shapes icon? it won;t let me add text to pictures back to back...
  5. going from picture to picture adding a text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    going from picture to picture adding a text: I know how to add text to a photo, I save it, then bring in another photo and try to add text to it. it will not work. I hit the text symbol again, try to hit the photo to add the text and it jumps back to 2D shapes icon? it won;t let me add text to pictures back to back...
  6. Picture/Pin Password for AD accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picture/Pin Password for AD accounts: Hello, I've introduced Picture password and Pins for a few users within my organisation, however, I am interested in setting it up for the whole company but on the AD network level. Currently, the users are setting this up via the Local account, meaning that any time they...
  7. Adding Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Accounts: I have a computer that has been updated to windows 10 but it wot let me add other accounts. I tried pressing the add another user but the local user tab does not pop up. And when I go to the control panel there is no family and others tab. What do I do?...
  8. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account: Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to...
  9. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account: Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to...
  10. Adding my picture to my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding my picture to my account: I went into my account and wanted to add my picture. I tried right clicking on it the pic there. Don't see an option for it . Not in my stats either. I see a lot of blank pics so looks like a lot of us don't know how to do it. 57789