Windows 10: Adding and remove metro apps from start

Discus and support Adding and remove metro apps from start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no options,like before "pin to start" [img] [img] 45719 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zoranr64, Mar 30, 2016.

1. zoranr64 Win User

Adding and remove metro apps from start

I have no options,like before "pin to start"
    Adding and remove metro apps from start [​IMG]

Adding and remove metro apps from start [​IMG]

:)

zoranr64, Mar 30, 2016

2. How to ADD a shortcut to "All Apps" menus in Start Menu W10

On a new user "Pin to Start" puts it directly onto the all apps list and doesn't create a metro tile.

Adding a metro tile for it, deleting the all apps, and the metro tile, then readding it puts it in both locations.

I have no idea why its only doing this on my account now. Something must have happened to my user settings.

Mercarcher, Mar 30, 2016
  3. donb62 Win User
    Tablet Mode Boot and Start Menu Doesn't Work

Ok I just noticed that the issue began after I removed a few unwanted apps from the Metro screen. I figured to make a test profile and a new profile was created with a functional start menu and Tablet mode. What the hail is going on here?

donb62, Mar 30, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

I just gave an answer that solved the problem for another member who asked the same question.
    Please use this link to read my answer.
    Start menu programs right click

davidhk, Mar 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Adding and remove metro apps from start - Similar Threads - Adding remove metro

2. Remove ads from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove ads from Start Menu: Can we finally remove the ads from the Start Menu?Or why do you need more than the $150 I already paid you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ads-from-start-menu/bad8b655-6579-4a15-b100-c993169b51cf
  3. Remove ads from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove ads from Start Menu: Can we finally remove the ads from the Start Menu?Or why do you need more than the $150 I already paid you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ads-from-start-menu/bad8b655-6579-4a15-b100-c993169b51cf
  4. Icons of Metro apps disappeared from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons of Metro apps disappeared from Start Menu: [ATTACH] I just recovered my Windows and this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-of-metro-apps-disappeared-from-start-menu/bf0baa33-41c0-46bc-a5f4-b201b2faadad
  5. Is there a way to remove/hide metro apps from the start menu WITHOUT removing them from the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to remove/hide metro apps from the start menu WITHOUT removing them from the...: Hi everyone, just done a fresh install of Windows 10 and usually i would spend a bit of time forcefully removing apps from the start menu, but in recent times ive had issues with not being able to update Windows 10, presumably because i've removed something i've not supposed...
  6. Removing metro apps. Windows 10 1903

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Removing metro apps. Windows 10 1903: Metro apps didn`t remove. I have 2 user accounts. One of them is admin. Usually I work on the second user, e.g. simple user. I tried to remove metro apps in this account by windows power shell command: Get-AppxPackage | Remove-AppxPackage . Metro apps weren`t removed. It...
  7. Custom Start Menu & Metro App removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Start Menu & Metro App removal: I used to have the scripts that are listed all over the web within my Win10 deployment and it worked wonderfully. But now, it's not. And i'm not sure why. What's happening is, the metro apps are being removed, but their shortcuts i guess are staying behind. And as for...
  8. Start and Metro Apps are not working

Start and Metro Apps are not working: Hello.. I recently installed Windows 10 Home using the iso. It was fine but after sometime, the start and metro apps had stopped working. I thought that re-install would do the trick. So I reformatted C: and installed Windows 10 again hoping it wouldn't come again. But now...
  9. Remove Windows 10 Metro Apps

Remove Windows 10 Metro Apps: Hi, Even using :: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage :: will leave some apps there, I need to decide if I should remove them manually or not, but I don't know what they do and are they vital? So please help me by letting me know what's each one? Cheers....
  10. Remove all modern metro apps

Remove all modern metro apps: Howdy, I use this PowerShell command to remove all modern metro apps from all user accounts: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage However, it does not remove some apps and I have to remove them manually using: Remove-AppxPackage...