Windows 10: Adding Narration in Windows Photos

Discus and support Adding Narration in Windows Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to add narration to a video using Microsoft Photos (Win10 2018). I added a bunch of photos and I can successfully add music to that, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nheasley, Aug 15, 2018.

1. nheasley Win User

Adding Narration in Windows Photos

I'm trying to add narration to a video using Microsoft Photos (Win10 2018). I added a bunch of photos and I can successfully add music to that, but there doesn't seem to be an option for adding narration, as shown in a video explanation posted by Microsoft (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns0JPLpN8t8). I've even tried exporting as a movie and then re-importing that in to Photos to see if that gave me the narration option, but it doesn't.

Is there some kind of plugin that I need to add narration? Or is this an upcoming feature that hasn't been released yet? I'd prefer to do everything in the app rather than trying to record externally and upload that as custom "music" because that seems like it would be hard to get the timing right, harder to edit, and also because I'd like to lay narration over the music like they do in the video.

:)

nheasley, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-hear-text-read-aloud

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Adding Narration in Windows Photos

How to turn off the narrator on Windows 10?

Hello Lee,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• When you say “Navigater”, are you referring to narrator?
    • Did you try to turn the “Navigater” off from the settings page?

If you are referring to the narrator settings, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Narrator settings and select the top most search result.
    • Slide the Narrator option bar to Off status under
      Hear text and controls on the screen.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance on the query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Adding Narration in Windows Photos

1. Adding Narration in Windows Photos - Similar Threads - Adding Narration Photos

2. Narrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator: How do I get an audio manual for using narrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator/76edb956-9640-40bb-90f8-384e5b509516
  3. Narrator.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Narrator.: i. cannot. disable. it. Its's annoying! when i formatted my ssd in order to reinstall windows, it activated on itself and whenever im trying to turn it off, it doesn't actually turn off....
  4. ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO: Is there a way to add a personal photo so it would be the label on the cd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-personal-photo/b34edfc7-6404-4a9d-9ecc-0e9ade3950b0
  5. Adding text to the photo

Adding text to the photo: I don’t know how to add a text to the photo in Photo app. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-text-to-the-photo/ae0cde3f-1253-4fdb-b511-6b1f19a0eb84
  6. Problems with Windows 10 Photo Narration

Problems with Windows 10 Photo Narration: I have created a video to which I wish to add music and narration. I have no problem adding the music. For the narration part, I used the Windows Voice Recorder. I selected the custom audio button in Windows 10 photo to upload the audio file just as I did with the music...
  7. I cant add narration in windows 10 photos

I cant add narration in windows 10 photos: I'm trying to make a video and want to add narration from start to end in one flow but I cant see the narration under audio - only tells me to import an audio file. Can someone help me please?...
  8. Windows Narrator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Narrator: Is there a word limit for windows narrator. It stops halfway through. Is there a setting somewhere to make changes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-narrator/676e7223-7112-45f1-92e5-2e8354f43b21
  9. NARRATOR !!!!!!!!!!

NARRATOR !!!!!!!!!!: Is anybody able to tell me how I can stop the pesky narrator app for as long as I don't intentionally restart it or any related app (i.e. probably "text to speech", before I toss my innocent, brand new laptop out of the next available window, open or shut ! Many thank,...
  10. Narrator

Narrator: I'm surprised that searching for "narrator" returns no matches at all in this forum. So I guess I'm the first Windows 10 Home user to have the narrator come on when I don't want it. I eventually figured out how to turn it off that one time. It isn't easy to do. I'd like to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add narration to photos

2. how to add narration in windows 10 home

3. can i add narration to photos video

4. add narration to video windows 10,
  5. add narraton photo,
  6. i cant read the narration under the pictures make it larger,
  7. windows 10 photos video narration,
  8. adding audio narration in windows 10 photo APP,
  9. how to make narration for windows photos,
  10. how do i add narration to photo,
  11. adding naration to an image in windows photo app,