Windows 10: adding new features message

Discus and support adding new features message in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; pop up message 'we are adding some new features to windows. this may take a few minutes' keeps popping up and i can't find where to turn it off. i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yevisha, Jul 17, 2018.

1. yevisha Win User

adding new features message

pop up message 'we are adding some new features to windows. this may take a few minutes' keeps popping up and i can't find where to turn it off. i'm not trying to install anything it just pops up. when i click on it it shows all of the add ons it's installed. how can i stop these messages? it's a new computer. windows 10

:)

yevisha, Jul 17, 2018
  2. addyeddy Win User

Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem

Since installing Windows 10, my laptop regularly pops up with a message saying 'we are adding a new feature/features,this may take a while' then two or three seconds later, it pops up a message saying 'something happened,click here for further information' and when you click, it just takes you to a list of typing options.

Does anyone know how I can a) get it to update whatever it's trying to update properly, or b) turn off the annoying notifications?

addyeddy, Jul 17, 2018
  3. addyeddy Win User
    Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem

Anyone?

addyeddy, Jul 17, 2018
  4. bogmali Win User

Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. adding new features message - Similar Threads - adding features message

2. Remove features added during "We are adding some new features"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove features added during "We are adding some new features": How do I remove features that were installed during "We are adding some new features". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-features-added-during-we-are-adding-some/1085d350-d53b-4b07-9587-4cd03f106eaa
  3. Remove features added during "We are adding some new features"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove features added during "We are adding some new features": How do I remove features that were installed during "We are adding some new features". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-features-added-during-we-are-adding-some/1085d350-d53b-4b07-9587-4cd03f106eaa
  4. What are the new features added in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the new features added in windows 11?: Hello There,I am Aisha from Gasco Copper Inc.I work at Gasco Copper Inc which is the leading Cupro Nickel Pipes and Tubes Manufacturer in India. I want to update my PC in windows 11 and also want to know the new features added in windows 11.Someone let me know....
  5. What are the new features added in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the new features added in windows 11?: Hello There,I am Aisha from Gasco Copper Inc.I work at Gasco Copper Inc which is the leading Cupro Nickel Pipes and Tubes Manufacturer in India. I want to update my PC in windows 11 and also want to know the new features added in windows 11.Someone let me know....
  6. "Adding Some New Features"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Adding Some New Features": Just been working away and got a pop up saying "we are adding some new featuresnew features to Windows" or such, and a little font-like icon of Japanese characters it seems. How do i find out what it's done, i had no pop-ups detailing it etc, there's nothing highlit on my...
  7. Display Language feature is not available in adding new language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Language feature is not available in adding new language: Chinese is display language of my windows 10accidentally set, i don't know this language. Now, i want to change it to English. When i try to add new language their is three feature available Text to speech Speech recognition Handwriting i don't find the feature display...
  8. Bluetooth feature adding a device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth feature adding a device: I have a new bluetooth headset earbuds and my acer laptop is not connecting with it. please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-feature-adding-a-device/0c0a4aa2-5c0e-40b3-b055-9567283ced3f
  9. 'Adding a new feature' constant popup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'Adding a new feature' constant popup: I get a popup saying 'we're adding a new feature' then 'Something happened and we couldn't install new feature' over and over again. It is trying to add Australian speech recognition and I have tried hitting cancel to the update over and over but it constantly pops up every...
  10. Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 'We are adding a new feature' problem: Since installing Windows 10, my laptop regularly pops up with a message saying 'we are adding a new feature/features,this may take a while' then two or three seconds later, it pops up a message saying 'something happened,click here for further information' and when you click,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we are adding some new features to windows

2. we are adding some features to windows

3. we are adding some new features to windows keep popping up