Windows 10: adding pics to slideshow

Discus and support adding pics to slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to be able to choose whatever pictures that were in my computer to show in a slideshow when not using my PC. I would go to personalization and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jersey Devil, Dec 15, 2015.

1. adding pics to slideshow

I used to be able to choose whatever pictures that were in my computer to show in a slideshow when not using my PC. I would go to personalization and all my pics would have a little checkbox to choose if I wished. I am unable to do that now and so my slideshow is doomed to the same pics forever. How can I control what to put on my screen while my PC is not in use. Thanks in advance.

:)

Jersey Devil, Dec 15, 2015
  2. kengonz Win User

bad image error not long after update

I think the problem was the pics on my background slideshow had some type of bad pic for some reason I changed the the background pics and the error problem is gone.

kengonz, Dec 15, 2015
  3. CDMCPC Win User
    in windows 10 photoviewer why does slideshow stop before displaying complete folder

windows 10 photo viewer slideshow stops before showing all pics in folder. Why?

CDMCPC, Dec 15, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

adding pics to slideshow

philc43, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

adding pics to slideshow

1. adding pics to slideshow - Similar Threads - adding pics slideshow

2. Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow: I’m trying to play a slideshow from a particular folder in the Photos app in windows 10 by right clicking on the folder where one of the options is to start slideshow but nothing happens when selecting start slideshow! Why does it not play the slideshow? I only want to do a...
  3. Slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow: I’m trying to play a slideshow from a particular folder in the Photos app in windows 10 by right clicking on the folder where one of the options is to start slideshow but nothing happens when selecting start slideshow! Why does it not play the slideshow? I only want to do a...
  4. slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slideshow: When I set my slideshow to 10 minutes, it continues to run at 1 minute. No matter what time I set it to, it continues to run at 1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slideshow/3cc6299d-1531-43f4-9816-7303fe89621c
  5. slideshow

slideshow: When I set my slideshow to 10 minutes, it continues to run at 1 minute. No matter what time I set it to, it continues to run at 1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slideshow/3cc6299d-1531-43f4-9816-7303fe89621c
  6. slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. slideshow

slideshow: with the most recent update I lost the feature, where after a period of inactivity, there was a random display of my pictures.....how do I restore that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slideshow/9cb4e909-561e-4c38-8d46-3e02ab8f469d
  8. Slideshow . . .

Slideshow . . .: I have a slideshow running on my desktop. (Windows 10). The shortest interval available is one minute. What is the specific path, in the registry, to find the word interval on the right side, and change it to 1000. That will make the slideshow change photos every 10...
  9. PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2

PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2: Hi, I have a PCB with 2x PICs on 18F4620 MASTER and 18F4431 SLAVE. The SLAVE READs an Incremental encoder, then the MASTER CALLs for the 2xBYTEs. The SLAVE SEROUT, also a Digital analyser, shows correct BYTEs being SENT. Once in the MASTER, both BYTEs are now 1/2 of what...
  10. Multiple BSOD when adding password or profile pic to local account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD when adding password or profile pic to local account: The DM log collector file: Attachment 15253 Background: A HP ProBook 4530S laptop. As my specs show another PC, here are the essential specs of this one: Attachment 15254 Main account an MS Account, 10041 x64 EN-GB installed clean. To test language packs I created...