Windows 10: Adding "Project" (to a second screen) to Action Center Quick Actions

Discus and support Adding "Project" (to a second screen) to Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings All, I have two questions and hope experts on the Forum are able to help resolving them. 1) Is there a way to add "Project" (to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Desert Man, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Adding "Project" (to a second screen) to Action Center Quick Actions

Greetings All,

I have two questions and hope experts on the Forum are able to help resolving them.

1) Is there a way to add "Project" (to a second screen) to the Action Center Quick Actions at the bottom of the notification panel. Accidentally, I had deleted this and now not able to add it since it is not listed as one of the Quick Actions options under the Notification & Actions in System Setting.

2) All text sizing customizations (Title Bars, Menus, Messages Boxes, Palette Titles, Toolbars, Icons) as well as Clear Type adjustments are completely lost and reset to default after every "Restart" of the system. This does not occur for "Shut Down" or "Sleep."

Thank you in advance for your valued assistance.

Best,

DM...

:)

Desert Man, Nov 20, 2015

2. projecting to another screen

Don't use the "Project" option, that's just for choosing your projection mode. Instead, use the "Connect" option in the action center to use a wireless TV connection.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 20, 2015
  3. Action Center in Windows 10 frequently stops working

The "Action Center" in Windows 10 frequently stops working. I use Outlook 2013 w/Business Contact Manager for emails but I use the Action Center for a quick peek at my inbox. What is causing this problem and can it be fixed?

NormJepsen, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Adding "Project" (to a second screen) to Action Center Quick Actions

1. Adding "Project" (to a second screen) to Action Center Quick Actions - Similar Threads - Adding Project second

2. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  3. How to remove Screen snip quick action from Notofications and action center

How to remove Screen snip quick action from Notofications and action center: My main goal is to restrict all of my users from taking screen shots. All of my system is under Active Directory Domain Controller. I was able to uninstall the "Snip & Sketch" app by running the following Power Shell command: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.ScreenSketch -AllUsers...
  4. Quick action in action center is unavailable

Quick action in action center is unavailable: Quick action in action center in my windows 10 is unavailable. How can I resolve thi issue? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-action-in-action-center-is-unavailable/a2f3af87-4233-40a0-849a-cade3adcdcaf
  5. Quick actions missing from action center

Quick actions missing from action center: Quick actions suddenly disappeared from action center. I tried resetting windows as last resort after trying sfc, chkdsk and DISM. But still there are no quick actions in the Action Center. Action center opens normally and all notifications are displayed after windows reset...
  6. Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled: Hello, since a couple of days i'm struggling with the following issue - all of my quick actions in the actions center are disabled. I cannot click on them. Also actions center doesn't react to what I have checked in 'Actions and Notifications' settings. The list is constant,...
  7. Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile: How to: Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile puts important notifications from your apps just a swipe away in action center, along with...
  8. Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10 The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows toast notifications and alerts from traditional Windows applications and system...
  9. Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10: How to: Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 The Action Center has personalized quick actions at the bottom to be able to easily toggle on/off or open items such as Airplane mode, All settings,...
  10. Reset Action Center Quick Actions to Default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Action Center Quick Actions to Default in Windows 10: How to: Reset Action Center Quick Actions to Default in Windows 10 How to Reset Action Center Quick Actions to Default in Windows 10 This tutorial is no longer valid starting with Windows 10 build 18277. [img] Information The Action Center in Windows 10 has...