Windows 10: Adding Restore Backup/Restore Ownership to Windows context menu?

Discus and support Adding Restore Backup/Restore Ownership to Windows context menu? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I followed icacls command, but if I can add take ownership to the context menu, can't I do the same with the icacls command, with 2 options to backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by BrokenDaily, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Adding Restore Backup/Restore Ownership to Windows context menu?

I followed icacls command, but if I can add take ownership to the context menu, can't I do the same with the icacls command, with 2 options to backup file permissions and save to a different location, and restore said permissions when I want? (if possible at all)

I haven't done anything like this, so if anyone is willing to help, thank you, if not, then I understand

:)

BrokenDaily, Aug 25, 2018
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Adding Restore Backup/Restore Ownership to Windows context menu?

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Adding Restore Backup/Restore Ownership to Windows context menu?

1. Adding Restore Backup/Restore Ownership to Windows context menu? - Similar Threads - Adding Restore Backup

2. Backup and restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup and restore: So I am trying to use Windows backup and restore tool on my Sony Vaio laptop and I can't get it to work someone please help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-and-restore/82ca9cbf-e2a1-4116-83d7-002735c2c3be
  3. Backup and Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup and Restore: Why can't I run a system image backup on my new Windows 11 HP laptop. only 60 gb used on 476gb ssd? My external Hard drive has 841gb free, yet the back up stops saying there isn't enough room to create backup because of VSS doesn't have enough space? how much space does it...
  4. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  5. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  6. How to restore Winrar to Context Menu ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore Winrar to Context Menu ?: When I knew no better, I removed the Winrar entry/ies from Context Menu - and now I want them back, but no method has succeeded - most surprisingly, uninstall and then re-install with the right options ticked still fails to restore it/them. x32Win10ProV20H2...
  7. Restoring TrustedInstaller ownership

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restoring TrustedInstaller ownership: Long story short, I messed with the ownership of some system files and now Windows won’t boot. SFC and dism both fail. Safe mode won’t boot either. The only thing I can access is the command prompt on the automatic repair screen. Is there any way to restore the...
  8. backup and restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup and restore: Why won't Windows 10 Backup and Restore Windows 7 backup to a usb flash drive and yet it will back up to a usb portable hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-and-restore/102cb00f-7a92-443f-986c-01090b36d99d
  9. Restoring backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restoring backup: Hi I have windows 10 installed on an SSD. I backup the entire SSD using Macrium Reflect Free. I now want to restore the windows 10 installation. Do I need to restore the entire SSD or can I just restore the C partition ? Whats the best way ? Thanks 27393
  10. Add Windows Backup and Restore context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Windows Backup and Restore context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Windows Backup and Restore context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove a Windows Backup and Restore context menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Backup and Restore (Windows 7) feature in Windows 10 will allow you to select to let Windows choose or...