Windows 10: Adding subtitles

Discus and support Adding subtitles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Do you know of a good app that i can add more subtitle language choices to video dvd without re-encoding the original dvd?#1 83152 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by georgioumarios, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Adding subtitles

Do you know of a good app that i can add more subtitle language choices to video dvd without re-encoding the original dvd?#1

:)

georgioumarios, Apr 28, 2017

2. Stuck in adding Subtitles

I am unabel to add subtitles in moliplayer can any one tell me the full procedure in detail? I have tried changing subtitles name to video name same exactly with .srt but i dosent show in video. Change language setting to english that also didn't worked
    help me?

Mahipal Shekhawat, Apr 28, 2017
  3. Stuck in adding Subtitles

I saw this in Windows Central:

Try changing the sub title language to English or the language you need in the settings.

Help needed with Moliplayer Subtitles - Windows Central Forums

Also I saw this on Moli Player Pro - subtitles not working

I had a similar experience. Make sure your subtitle file has the same name as the video file. For example if your file name is testvideo.avi your subtitle file should be testvideo.avi.srt.

Also, you need to change the default language of subtitles (I guess it's "English (United States)") to English (or required language) from the settings.

Help needed with Moliplayer Subtitles - Windows Central Forums

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Apr 28, 2017
  4. Gordon7 Win User

Adding subtitles

Gordon7, Apr 29, 2017
Thema:

Adding subtitles

1. Adding subtitles - Similar Threads - Adding subtitles

2. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  3. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  4. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  5. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  6. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...

i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...: i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C disk is also NTFS format. the extend volume button isnt working for me even as an administrator....
  8. Adding external subtitles to Windows DVD Player v10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding external subtitles to Windows DVD Player v10: Why can't Microsoft, a world famous company, do a simple thing like allow users to add external subtitles to their PAID DVD Player App? They appear to have successfully killed off the Windows DVD player market just at the time when users from around the world want to see...
  9. Video - Adding subtitle to a movie

Video - Adding subtitle to a movie: Hello, I am trying to add subtitle to a movie (mp4 format), seaching the net found some, each one has to be installed first. One of my tests is "Videpad video editor", found a subtitle file in Hebrew, .srt format. First I located both movie and subtitle in one folder, both...
  10. Adding Subtitle with Handbrake

Adding Subtitle with Handbrake: Hello, Recently downloaded some full movie (mp4), and found a Hebrew subtitle. Located both files in a folder, opened the subtitle with Notepad, made some minor editing, saved it (encoding UTF-8) srt file, movie and subtitle same name. Played the movie in any player on...