Windows 10: Additional clocks: what's going on?

Discus and support Additional clocks: what's going on? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just enabled two additional clock in Windows Settings for two different time zones. Here's what I have in the settings [img] As you can see, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndreyT, May 28, 2018.

1. AndreyT Win User

Additional clocks: what's going on?

Just enabled two additional clock in Windows Settings for two different time zones. Here's what I have in the settings

Additional clocks: what's going on? [​IMG]

As you can see, the time zones for these two clocks are different: one is GMT+2 and another is GMT+3. However, when I open the popup from my tray I see that both clocks show the same time

Additional clocks: what's going on? [​IMG]

What's going on here? Why am I seeing the same times in the popup?

:)

AndreyT, May 28, 2018

2. clock on taskbar not working

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• What is the error message or error code (if available) you receive when you click on the clock?

We suggest you to perform the following methods and check:

Method 1:

1. Press Windows +X.

2. Go to control Panel.

3. Select Time and Language.

4. Make the correction in Date and time.

5. Save it and close the tab.

Method 2:

We suggest you to perform SFC scan.

Follow the below steps, to run SFC scan

1. Open Command Prompt.

2. Select “Run as Administrator”.

3. Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
    Enter.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, May 29, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Alarm Clock Didn't Go Off

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.

• Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try the steps in the article and check if it helps.

Troubleshooting problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Geethu B, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Additional clocks: what's going on?

1. Additional clocks: what's going on? - Similar Threads - Additional clocks what's

2. What is going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is going on?: OMG, I just got one MS Edge tab open. Can anyone explain what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-going-on/057cb06d-21cd-4320-85d4-4a86a4ad7148
  3. CPU CLOCK IS GOING TO 0.78

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU CLOCK IS GOING TO 0.78: SIR I HAVE CORE I7 7TH GEN LAPTOP DELL PRECISION 5520. MY CPU CLOCK SOMETIMES SHOWS 0.78 PERFORMACE BUT IT SHOULD BE ON 2.90 . SOMETIMES IT DROPS ON 0.78 GHZ PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. I AM TIRED OF CLEAN INSTALLING OF WINDOWS AND UPDATING DRIVIERS TO FIX THIS ISSUE...
  4. Additional language what can't be removed

Additional language what can't be removed: After some time another keyboard scheme is shown in my system what doesn't show anythere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-language-what-cant-be-removed/9ef57d4e-edab-4a7c-8d42-7a0353ea6042
  5. What is going on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is going on: [ATTACH] Why does my task manager say my pc has been on for 16 days 5 hours and has 1602188 handles what ever that means I just recently bought this pc from PowerGPU and im not sure whats going on....
  6. Alarm Clock on Microsoft Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm Clock on Microsoft Go: Hello I am having issues with my alarm clock on my new Microsoft Go 2. The alarm does not work if the tablet is asleep. You surely cannot expect me to keep the Surface Go on all night just so I have an alarm? I assume I can tweak a setting to allow my alarm to...
  7. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  8. 12 hour clock on a surface go

12 hour clock on a surface go: is there a way to present time with a 12 hour clock instead of a 24 hour clock on a surface go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/12-hour-clock-on-a-surface-go/7987469d-3cd4-4164-8f03-a2c7004a5358
  9. Wrong time in additional clock Windows 10

Wrong time in additional clock Windows 10: Windows 10 64 bit The additional clock added via 'Date and Time' is wrong. However the 'Alarm and Clock' shows correct time. Added additional clock for Austin (UTC-5) and UTC. 'Alarm and Clock' displays UTC-5 time 'Date and Time' displays UTC-4 time Please check the...
  10. Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows can display up to three clocks: one for the local time and two additional clocks for the times in other time zones. After you set up...