Additional clocks: what's going on?

Discus and support Additional clocks: what's going on? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just enabled two additional clock in Windows Settings for two different time zones. Here's what I have in the settings [img] As you can see, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndreyT, May 28, 2018.

1. AndreyT Win User

Just enabled two additional clock in Windows Settings for two different time zones. Here's what I have in the settings

Additional clocks: what's going on? [​IMG]

As you can see, the time zones for these two clocks are different: one is GMT+2 and another is GMT+3. However, when I open the popup from my tray I see that both clocks show the same time

Additional clocks: what's going on? [​IMG]

What's going on here? Why am I seeing the same times in the popup?

:)

AndreyT, May 28, 2018
  2. Deepak..Raghav Win User

clock on taskbar not working

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• What is the error message or error code (if available) you receive when you click on the clock?

We suggest you to perform the following methods and check:

Method 1:

1. Press Windows +X.

2. Go to control Panel.

3. Select Time and Language.

4. Make the correction in Date and time.

5. Save it and close the tab.

Method 2:

We suggest you to perform SFC scan.

Follow the below steps, to run SFC scan

1. Open Command Prompt.

2. Select “Run as Administrator”.

3. Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
    Enter.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, May 29, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Alarm Clock Didn't Go Off

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.

• Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try the steps in the article and check if it helps.

Troubleshooting problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Geethu B, May 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Additional clocks: what's going on? - Similar Threads - Additional clocks what's

2. How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?: I am using windows 10 in my laptop and desktop. I am having a problem with my external HDD. Windows automatically disconnects my external HDD after 30-40 minutes. I have tried all but still it disconnects with a sound. In windows 7 all same steps worked for me but I don't...
  3. Intel AC 7260 Wi-Fi PCI-e in Asus G73SW Laptop + Win10 Pro 64 - No-Go

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel AC 7260 Wi-Fi PCI-e in Asus G73SW Laptop + Win10 Pro 64 - No-Go: This laptop originally shipped with some Atheros ABGN 2.4 Ghz only card which works just fine but it's quite slow by todays standards. So I googled and found the Intel 7260 Dual-Band AC card and acquired one. I was expecting it to be a simple plug-n-play operation but that...
  4. bdos randomly just want to know what went wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bdos randomly just want to know what went wrong: here is the mini dump file https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aiv6T9qpPR6GgYR5xcfjzEsmAVS3vg the reason why there's two is because my computer crashed earlier as well but the newest one didn't show a blue screen if you could look at both i would appreciate it and if it has anything to do...
  5. SSD mistaken for Flash Disk - WHY??? What's the workaround

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD mistaken for Flash Disk - WHY??? What's the workaround: When attempting to upgrade from Windows 10 pro 1709 to 1803: I get this: "This PC can't run Windows 10"---!!! "You can't install Windows on a USB flash drive using set-up." I'm running windows 10 pro 1709 on Samsung's Evo 850 SSD on "This PC." WHAT IS THE WORKAROUND...
  6. what kind of error is this ?

what kind of error is this ?: should i have ignore or delete..see picture about the error.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-kind-of-error-is-this/26dfa770-a2f6-4ccd-8519-8e38ce26a1a7
  7. will not boot.. keeps going back to windows 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    will not boot.. keeps going back to windows 7: I am unable to boot windows 10. When it goes through the recovery it keeps referencing windows 7. Not sure what to do at this time....
  8. BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys

BSOD usually while using Google Chrome, what failed: vuhub.sys: Hello TenForums, I have had a couple BSODs but were all posting different stop codes and 'what failed' files usually while browsing the internet with Google Chrome. The most recent stop code was PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA with 'what failed' was vuhub.sys. Please see...
  9. What is wrong with my Windows 10 PC?

What is wrong with my Windows 10 PC?: There is something wrong with my computer. I am running it on windows 10 and I think I have a virus. I know a LOT about computers, and if I have a problem, normally I fix it. This time, it is super tragic though, as I may have a major virus, so I tried many things, contacted...
  10. what about iyogi ?

what about iyogi ?: I am not a computer expert. When i was facing problem , i had a company who was helping me to fix the computer problem. Since some days i am not able to contact with them . My computer is working too slow and the windows 10 update is running again and again. How do i get it...