Windows 10: Additional clocks: what's going on?

Discus and support Additional clocks: what's going on? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just enabled two additional clock in Windows Settings for two different time zones. Here's what I have in the settings [img] As you can see, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndreyT, May 28, 2018.

1. AndreyT Win User

Additional clocks: what's going on?

Just enabled two additional clock in Windows Settings for two different time zones. Here's what I have in the settings

Additional clocks: what's going on? [​IMG]

As you can see, the time zones for these two clocks are different: one is GMT+2 and another is GMT+3. However, when I open the popup from my tray I see that both clocks show the same time

Additional clocks: what's going on? [​IMG]

What's going on here? Why am I seeing the same times in the popup?

:)

AndreyT, May 28, 2018
  2. Deepak..Raghav Win User

clock on taskbar not working

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• What is the error message or error code (if available) you receive when you click on the clock?

We suggest you to perform the following methods and check:

Method 1:

1. Press Windows +X.

2. Go to control Panel.

3. Select Time and Language.

4. Make the correction in Date and time.

5. Save it and close the tab.

Method 2:

We suggest you to perform SFC scan.

Follow the below steps, to run SFC scan

1. Open Command Prompt.

2. Select “Run as Administrator”.

3. Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
    Enter.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, May 29, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Alarm Clock Didn't Go Off

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.

• Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try the steps in the article and check if it helps.

Troubleshooting problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Geethu B, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Additional clocks: what's going on?

1. Additional clocks: what's going on? - Similar Threads - Additional clocks what's

2. Wrong time in additional clock Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong time in additional clock Windows 10: Windows 10 64 bit The additional clock added via 'Date and Time' is wrong. However the 'Alarm and Clock' shows correct time. Added additional clock for Austin (UTC-5) and UTC. 'Alarm and Clock' displays UTC-5 time 'Date and Time' displays UTC-4 time Please check the...
  3. Additional accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Additional accounts: I use a pin to open my new laptop running on Windows 10. When I try to add an additional account, I'm asked if family or other, and what their email etc, is. How to I open a 'guest' account without having to supply such information?...
  4. What Is Going On With Update 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    What Is Going On With Update 1803: For the second time, Microsoft has overridden my settings for Windows Update and Background Intelligent Transfer in services and forced a download of 1803. And predictably it caused problems. After the update Windows would not even start. Thankfully, I have a system image and...
  5. What The @#$#%#^% Is Going On With Malwarebytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What The @#$#%#^% Is Going On With Malwarebytes: For a couple of hours now MBAM Services has taken over CPU and Memory to the point nothing else would work or load. Produced several Unexpected Windows Shutdowns, two failed restarts and still wouldn't quit. Pretty much turned this thing into nothing more than a big desk...
  6. What's Going On

in Browsers and Email
    What's Going On: What is going on recently with Widows 10 and slow internet? At first last week it was Google Chrome, now it's Firefox and Edge. No matter what browser I'm using it's still the same. When using my tablet and cel via WiFi everything is working normal. I've scoured the internet...
  7. Whats going on with updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Whats going on with updates: Just checked history and all failed,everything else has update in office and security. Where do I begin? All update have worked before december, running OS build 14393.576 now. *Sick Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3213986)...
  8. What is going on?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is going on?: Either Im not alone, or Im the only guy on the planet that has Win 10 ruining his life. I have been through every possible scenario I can come up with to fix the "FREEZE" issue. Thought it was Firefox at first, but it seems its really a Win 10 problem. Imagine, a multi...
  9. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's going on here?: My computer, a Dell XPS 8700 was made in July, 2015. It came with Windows 10 home edition pre-installed. I never had much problem with it until the past few months when it has just shut itself down for no reason. Then when I restart it says "no operating system found". Both...
  10. What is this icon that appears by my clock ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this icon that appears by my clock ?: Icon attached Just noticed it as my PC rebooted. It's gone now.. but what is / was it ? Thanks 30153