Additional clocks: what's going on?

Discus and support Additional clocks: what's going on? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Just enabled two additional clock in Windows Settings for two different time zones. Here's what I have in the settings [img] As you can see, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndreyT, May 29, 2018.

1. AndreyT Win User

Just enabled two additional clock in Windows Settings for two different time zones. Here's what I have in the settings

[​IMG]

As you can see, the time zones for these two clocks are different: one is GMT+2 and another is GMT+3. However, when I open the popup from my tray I see that both clocks show the same time

[​IMG]

What's going on here? Why am I seeing the same times in the popup?

:)

AndreyT, May 29, 2018
  2. Deepak..Raghav Win User

clock on taskbar not working

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• What is the error message or error code (if available) you receive when you click on the clock?

We suggest you to perform the following methods and check:

Method 1:

1. Press Windows +X.

2. Go to control Panel.

3. Select Time and Language.

4. Make the correction in Date and time.

5. Save it and close the tab.

Method 2:

We suggest you to perform SFC scan.

Follow the below steps, to run SFC scan

1. Open Command Prompt.

2. Select “Run as Administrator”.

3. Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
    Enter.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, May 29, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Alarm Clock Didn't Go Off

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.

• Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try the steps in the article and check if it helps.

Troubleshooting problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Geethu B, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Additional clocks: what's going on?

Additional clocks: what's going on? - Similar Threads - Additional clocks what's

1. Outlook 2016 stops responding when adding additional mailbox

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2016 stops responding when adding additional mailbox: Hello everyone, Currently experiencing the Not Responding issue with Outlook 2016 on Windows 10. Troubleshooting: - Reinstall Office and confirmed activation. - Repaired office. - Opened in Safemode and removed Com Add-Ins. - Deleted OST files. - Opened in Safemode...
  2. Firefox - URL- "about:sessionrestore" opens in addition to Homepage

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox - URL- "about:sessionrestore" opens in addition to Homepage: For the past few days I have been constantly plagued by a problem with my Firefox Browser [ver 56.0 (64 bit)]. When I try to open Firefox, the follow page also opens up in addition to, and over the top of my usual "Homepage". I then need to click on the "Close" box to get...
  3. BSOD upon fresh install of Windows 10 and new hardware additions.

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD upon fresh install of Windows 10 and new hardware additions.: I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 into my sons' PC and started getting blue screens last week. I formatted the drive and loaded Win10 from the software creation tool on a USB drive. They seemed to go away after a couple of days, so I hoped the situation corrected...
  4. Add additional SSD to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Add additional SSD to Windows 10 PC: I have a Windows 10 PC with an internal 128 GIG SSD. It has an empty plug in slot for another SSD right next to it. I would like to add a 512 GIG SSD. Can I just plug the new drive into the slot like plugging in a thumb drive and will the computer recognize it? Or do I have...
  5. Can additions be made to Media Player Visualizations?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can additions be made to Media Player Visualizations?: I've just discovered the Visualizations feature in Windows Media Player when playing music. In one place, there is a download button to supposedly download additional visualizations. When I click it, nothing happens. I've also used Google to try to find downloads from other...
  6. MS EXCEL (Math: Product / Addition)

in Windows 10 Support
    MS EXCEL (Math: Product / Addition): [img] how to make auto calculate example, C * B = E (each item) and E = F should look like this [img] please help, thanks! 94411
  7. Google expanding Funding Choices to 31 additional countries

in Windows 10 Support
    Google expanding Funding Choices to 31 additional countries: Today, the majority of the internet is supported by digital advertising. But bad ad experiences—the ones that blare music unexpectedly, or force you to wait 10 seconds before you get to the page—are hurting publishers who make the content, apps and services we use everyday....
Additional clocks: what's going on? solved