Windows 10: Address Programs

Discus and support Address Programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I currently use Google for my address/phone number program as it will sync with my android devices- tablets and phone. However, it is so slow when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bobcree, Jan 4, 2016.

1. bobcree Win User

Address Programs

I currently use Google for my address/phone number program as it will sync with my android devices- tablets and phone. However, it is so slow when working with it using Windows 10. Any advise on how to make it work better?

Also, are there other Address/Phone number programs that would do the same thing?

Thanks for any help.

Bob

:)

bobcree, Jan 4, 2016

2. Address Manager Program

For many years I've been using Address Manager Version 2.1b 1991-93 from Wilson WindowWare, Inc. even with Windows XP, and I've built up a large collection of addresses. Now with Windows 10 I am told that Windows 10 will not operate Addrman. I'm stuck.
    Any help, please? Paul

PaulJosephAddison, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Address Manager Program

Hi Paul,

The problem you've encountered with running your Address Manager Program in Windows 10 could have something to do with compatibility. Since this has worked with an older version of Windows, then we can try changing the compatibility mode and set it to work
    with older OS version. Follow these steps:

• Navigate to the installation folder of your Address Manager Program.
    • Locate the .exe file, right-click it and click Properties.
    • Click the Compatibility tab and tick the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Choose the Windows version you want to use.
    • Click OK to save the changes.

Let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 4, 2016
Thema:

Address Programs

1. Address Programs - Similar Threads - Address Programs

2. Programs launching outside of visible desktop space - you've had decades to address this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs launching outside of visible desktop space - you've had decades to address this...: When you have multiple monitors but only switch them on as and when required, programs that you had previously opened before your last reboot/shutdown, when opened again, have a tendency to open off screen on some magical ether of desktop space that doesn't exist. Switching...
  3. Programs launching outside of visible desktop space - you've had decades to address this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs launching outside of visible desktop space - you've had decades to address this...: When you have multiple monitors but only switch them on as and when required, programs that you had previously opened before your last reboot/shutdown, when opened again, have a tendency to open off screen on some magical ether of desktop space that doesn't exist. Switching...
  4. I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...: and has been used through many MicrosoftWindows versions. Suddenly, among all the issue I have on this machine with Windows 10, this program has become lost and includes many important and critical names, addresses, phone numbers and etc. Previously the program was shown in...
  5. I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...

I have a program called, "Address Book" and I believe it came from Parsons but not sure and...: and has been used through many MicrosoftWindows versions. Suddenly, among all the issue I have on this machine with Windows 10, this program has become lost and includes many important and critical names, addresses, phone numbers and etc. Previously the program was shown in...
  6. Why do the e-mail addresses entered into the program in Win 10 disappear after a while ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do the e-mail addresses entered into the program in Win 10 disappear after a while ???: Entered e-mail addresses in e-mail-program in Win 10 are disappearing after a while ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-the-e-mail-addresses-entered-into-the/29e9e758-88b0-446a-ad69-a5c182d5bd7b
  7. Why do the e-mail addresses entered into the program in Win 10 disappear after a while ???

Why do the e-mail addresses entered into the program in Win 10 disappear after a while ???: Entered e-mail addresses in e-mail-program in Win 10 are disappearing after a while ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-the-e-mail-addresses-entered-into-the/29e9e758-88b0-446a-ad69-a5c182d5bd7b
  8. Why do the e-mail addresses entered into the program in Win 10 disappear after a while ???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. address book, mail list manager, data program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    address book, mail list manager, data program: I've been using MY MAIL LIST program to store my customers and contacts. It allows me to filter and sort according to fields that I fill in and give info on various groups in my total list. It's been good for mailing labels, but has never been very good for sending...
  10. Windows Insider Program - Change email address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program - Change email address: I can't find out how to change the email address for Windows Insider Program. I would like to make it the same as the primary address in my Microsoft Account. and sorry...there is no particular subject heading to post this in Bye Jack in Australia...