Windows 10: Adjust Start Tile Transparency on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Discus and support Adjust Start Tile Transparency on Windows 10 Mobile Phone in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Adjust Start Tile Transparency on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Adjust Tile Transparency on Start in Windows 10 Mobile Phones [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Cluster Head, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Adjust Start Tile Transparency on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to: Adjust Start Tile Transparency on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Adjust Tile Transparency on Start in Windows 10 Mobile Phones

Adjust Start Tile Transparency on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [​IMG]
    Information This tutorial will show you how to adjust the transparency level of tiles on Start to what you want on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Note Live tiles that show updates do not have transparency. For example, the Bing Weather app and Photos app.

EXAMPLE: Tile Transparency on Start

Here's How:

1. Open Settings, and tap on Personalization. (see screenshot below)

2. Tap on Start. (see screenshot below)

3. Adjust the Transparency slider to the level you want for tiles on Start. (see screenshot below)

Note Move slider left = more transparent tiles

Move slider right = less transparent tiles

You will need to choose a full background on Start to have transparency available. Transparency is not available if you choose the none or tile background.

4. When finished, you can return to Start to see the changes you made. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 20, 2016
  2. TomBrad95 Win User

Transparent tiles

The apps don't automatically change to transparent tiles, the developers need to add this feature to their apps, until recently the xbox apps, music, games and videos were all non-transparent but in a recent update this changed. If you check your 23 app
    updates you might find the apps listed with an update available to them to add the transparency but there is also some apps in the store that give other apps transparent tiles.

TomBrad95, Oct 26, 2019
  3. The One Feature the Win 10 Start Menu Lacks: Transparent Live Tiles

More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/the-o...s-497838.shtml

Cluster Head, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Adjust Start Tile Transparency on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 26, 2019
  5. erixx Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

If programs list could be sorted by most used, it would be the perfect phone. And Telegram needs live tile or... die.

erixx, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Transparent Tiles, Transparent File Explorer and more!!

Hey everyone! Just thought I would show you some screenshots of a transparency effect anyone can achieve using an application called Glass2k. This program allows any application including Universal Windows Apps, as well as the Action Center, Smart menu including tiles and file explorer.

Obviously some of you guys are not interested in any transparency effects but the possibilities to be creative are endless. In the screenshots some of the images use a blurred background, and the others aren't so your able to gauge different effects.

Glass2k also allows you to change how high the transparency it set too, with each app or menu set to different transparency level if be.

TUTROIAL:

1. Download the application (GLASS2K) - Glass2k : Chime Softwares

2. Run the application.

3. The icon should show in the taskbar icons. Open it. Click settings.

4. Enable Auto-Load Glass2k everytime windows starts.

5. Enable Auto-Remember every window Transparency settings.

6. Disable Transparency Popup: Right Click

7. For the keyboard shortcut I use +Alt + Clrl.

8. To change an applications transparency hold alt + ctrl and use the numpad to change the value of transparency.

9. You will have to run Glass2k every time windows starts unfortunately.

10. To add transparency to the Start menu tiles: Open the start menu and click the grouped tiles headerbox. Now click and hold ALT+CTRL and while holding use the numeral pad to change the transparency levels. Adjust Start Tile Transparency on Windows 10 Mobile Phone :)

Start Menu - Taskbar and Action Center (Blur)

Start Menu - Taskbar and Action Center (WITHOUT Blur)

Groove Music (Blur)

Groove Music (WITHOUT Blur)

File Explorer - Also using QTTABBAR

Settings App

Cortana

YOU CAN EVEN ADD TRANSPARENCY TO CORTANA!

cageappleby, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Adjust Start Tile Transparency on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

1. Adjust Start Tile Transparency on Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Similar Threads - Adjust Start Tile

2. Tiles look transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tiles look transparent: Hey everyone, so for a long time now my Start menu has had the tiles with a transparent background and I have no idea how to fix it. The backgrounds were always blue before since that's the color I use for Windows and I didn't change any settings that had something to do with...
  3. 20H2. Transparent start menu tiles question

in Windows 10 Customization
    20H2. Transparent start menu tiles question: I have the "Light" theme enable and I really like the the transparent tile backgrounds. I have noted that some of my start menu tiles are NOT transparent. IE: I have tiles for various folders. I have also have a tile for Google Chrome. All of the above tiles however...
  4. windows 10 start full screen icons tile no color and semi transparent

windows 10 start full screen icons tile no color and semi transparent: hi, i recently installed windows on a new ssd, and i notice that the color around the icons is gone in full screen start only google chrome has color. i haven't found any help with this issue, i tried switching everything on personalization but nothing. when i drag and move...
  5. Start Menu Tiles Transparency

Start Menu Tiles Transparency: I just installed the feature update 2004 (OS Build 19041.450) but my live tiles still aren't transparent. Is there anything that I must do to get that? [img] 163326
  6. new transparent start tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    new transparent start tiles: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DirtyOKD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrj9lj/new_transparent_start_tiles/
  7. Transparent Tiles, Transparent File Explorer and more!!

Transparent Tiles, Transparent File Explorer and more!!: Hey everyone! Just thought I would show you some screenshots of a transparency effect anyone can achieve using an application called Glass2k. This program allows any application including Universal Windows Apps, as well as the Action Center, Smart menu including tiles and...
  8. How to make Tiles transparent?

How to make Tiles transparent?: I'm talking about the start menu tiles... Is there a way to make them like half transparent like the tiles in the bottom of the action center? -Thanks! 56940
  9. Change Start Background on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Start Background on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Change Start Background on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Change Start Background on your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to choose a Start background to show as a tile image, full image, or no image on your Windows 10...
  10. Turn On or Off Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Turn On or Off Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off 'Show more tiles' on Start in Windows 10 Mobile for Phones [img] Information A Tile is an image that represents your app on the Start screen. When Show more tiles is...