Windows 10: adjust touchpad in win10 trial build9926

Discus and support adjust touchpad in win10 trial build9926 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how adjust touchpad in win10 trial build9926 dell laptop with win7 64bit upgraded to w10 trial and now unable to change settings on touchpad help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eddiedd, Feb 18, 2015.

1. eddiedd Win User

adjust touchpad in win10 trial build9926

how adjust touchpad in win10 trial build9926
    dell laptop with win7 64bit upgraded to w10 trial
    and now unable to change settings on touchpad
    help

:)

eddiedd, Feb 18, 2015
  2. WPatt Win User

dell touchpad will not scroll in win10

My dell touchpad will not scroll since the new win10 update.

I also cannot access any setting for it to try and adjust it.

Any ideas?

WPatt, Feb 18, 2015
  3. License will expire on 01 Oct 15

10.0.9926 Build9926.

AMITTIWARI31, Feb 18, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Hello eddiedd : welcome to TenForums! *Smile

Windows may or may not find all necessary drivers right away. You may have to check for updates frequently.
    You may also have to hunt for drivers yourself.

Edit: this preview is a little glitchy, if some updates fail, don't worry about it, they may come through automatically or check again later.

Edwin, Feb 18, 2015
Thema:

1. adjust touchpad in win10 trial build9926 - Similar Threads - adjust touchpad win10

2. Adjust touchpad usable area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust touchpad usable area: I have an Asus touchpad which uses a Elan USB\VID_043F touchpad. Random laptops I've had over the years have had settings to adjust the usable touch area which weren't much use due the small size of the touchpads. Now, for some reason, manufacturers make touchpads that span...
  3. Adjust touchpad usable area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adjust touchpad usable area: I have an Asus touchpad which uses a Elan USB\VID_043F touchpad. Random laptops I've had over the years have had settings to adjust the usable touch area which weren't much use due the small size of the touchpads. Now, for some reason, manufacturers make touchpads that span...
  4. Automatic volume adjustment [Win10]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic volume adjustment [Win10]: Hi, Power user! Lend me your wisdom. The "automatic volume control" in Windows seems to be disliked, but I use it conveniently. Q:Can I change the value of the automatic volume control arbitrarily? Currently it is 80% gain, but I want to change it to 95%. I looked up the...
  5. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed: Hi!I'm experiencing issues with a slow scroll speed when using the touchpad on my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 I would like to have it increased.I've been researching this a bit online but haven't been able to find any support that remedies the issue I'm experiencing....
  6. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed: Hi!I'm experiencing issues with a slow scroll speed when using the touchpad on my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 I would like to have it increased.I've been researching this a bit online but haven't been able to find any support that remedies the issue I'm experiencing....
  7. Brightness not adjustable with Win10?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brightness not adjustable with Win10?: Halölichen, I have a new pc with Win10 home. When I started it up, it was too bright for me. So I opened the settings and went to system, then to screen. But now I can't find the brightness settings. :/ How can I adjust the lighting now? [ATTACH] Heligkeit bei...
  8. How to adjust touchpad sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to adjust touchpad sensitivity: I want to adjust touchpad sensitivity on my Lenovo laptop. Please tell me the best way to do it. Thank you!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-touchpad-sensitivity/c5aa30f0-6b3d-4b55-a3ff-61968f0f742c
  9. Adjust Touchpad Sensitivity in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Adjust Touchpad Sensitivity in Windows 10: How to: Adjust Touchpad Sensitivity in Windows 10 How to Adjust Touchpad Sensitivity in Windows 10 If your Windows 10 PC (ex: laptop) has a built-in touchpad, you may need to adjust the touchpad sensitivity for your needs. Touchpad sensitivity is how much pressure...
  10. touchpad adjust

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad adjust: 10162 trial, please can you tell me how to adjust touchpad settings, only mouse stuff adjust shows its a dell p10f001 laptop,thankyou 8052