Windows 10: Admin control

Discus and support Admin control in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why do I not have Admin control? My systems tells me "You do not have permission to access \\\WOLFIES2. Contact your network administrator to request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OriginalWolfie, May 24, 2022.

1. Admin control

Why do I not have Admin control? My systems tells me "You do not have permission to access \\\WOLFIES2. Contact your network administrator to request access. I am Admin in both sytems.

:)

OriginalWolfie, May 24, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 24, 2022
  3. Windows 10 says I'm not admin

Hi Erina,

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

I would suggest you to go to control panel and check your user account status. Right click on the start button and select control panel in the menu. In the control panel, click on the 'view by' option in the top right and select 'large icons'. Now, click
    on 'User accounts' and check if your account is listed as Administrator. If it is not displayed as Admin account, click on the option 'Change user account type' and select 'Administrator' and apply changes. Try these steps and let us know the results. If you
    have already tried, please let us know what all troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so that we can provided you suggestion accordingly.

Bennet Martin, May 24, 2022
  4. STEvil Win User

Admin control

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Admin control

1. Admin control - Similar Threads - Admin control

2. Admin control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin control: Why do I not have Admin control? My systems tells me "You do not have permission to access \\\WOLFIES2. Contact your network administrator to request access. I am Admin in both sytems....
  3. Microsoft is giving Windows 11 admins more control in latest Insider update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is giving Windows 11 admins more control in latest Insider update: Microsoft released a new Insider build for its Windows 11 operating system. Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22610 introduces new group policies for IT administrators, that modify the default functionality of the taskbar, Start menu and the system tray. [ATTACH]...
  4. Ex-friend has taken control of our admin account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ex-friend has taken control of our admin account: Our ex-friend i should say has taken control of our admin account on our computer and we cant do anything how do we re-gain control? Anyone Please help** original title : Admin has b***d us Hard **...
  5. How to block access to Settings App and Control Pannel for non-admin user with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block access to Settings App and Control Pannel for non-admin user with Windows 11?: I'm setting up a new Windows 11 laptop for my child and want to block access to Settings, and Control Panel for his account. I setup the laptop with my account as the Admin and then setup an account for my child and designated it as a Child account.I have setup Microsoft...
  6. How to block access to Settings App and Control Pannel for non-admin user with Windows 11?

How to block access to Settings App and Control Pannel for non-admin user with Windows 11?: I'm setting up a new Windows 11 laptop for my child and want to block access to Settings, and Control Panel for his account. I setup the laptop with my account as the Admin and then setup an account for my child and designated it as a Child account.I have setup Microsoft...
  7. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User: Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application...
  8. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User: Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application...
  9. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. add new room mailbox button is not appearing in exchange 2019 admin control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    add new room mailbox button is not appearing in exchange 2019 admin control panel: hellohere i have Exchange 2019, and it seems everything works true,but when i try to add new room mailbox, from " admin-> recipient -> resources " there is no + button to add new room mail box,what should i do ?...