Windows 10: admin password required for unimportant purpose

Discus and support admin password required for unimportant purpose in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 with standard account. i have installed photoshop after entering admin password for sure. unfortunately im now required... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by saadbl, Jul 12, 2018.

1. saadbl Win User

admin password required for unimportant purpose

I'm using windows 10 with standard account. i have installed photoshop after entering admin password for sure. unfortunately im now required ridiculously to enter that password every time.
    so now is there anyway to use this app without that routing password

:)

saadbl, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 12, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jul 12, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. admin password required for unimportant purpose - Similar Threads - admin password required

2. Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password: Hi, How can I remove the option of giving my non-admin account password when requiring admin elevation? I recently got a new computer Win11, I have my account set up as a non-admin account with a seperate admin account. However when I am on my non-admin account and I need to...
  3. Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password: Hi, How can I remove the option of giving my non-admin account password when requiring admin elevation? I recently got a new computer Win11, I have my account set up as a non-admin account with a seperate admin account. However when I am on my non-admin account and I need to...
  4. Admin Password Requirements on 21h1 1237

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin Password Requirements on 21h1 1237: Apparently, Windows has decided that there are minimum password requirements for Administrator accounts now. I would like to avoid changing my password, and the circumstances this computer is used in means physical security to the extent required by the minimum complexity...
  5. Admin Password Requirements on 21h1 1237

Admin Password Requirements on 21h1 1237: Apparently, Windows has decided that there are minimum password requirements for Administrator accounts now. I would like to avoid changing my password, and the circumstances this computer is used in means physical security to the extent required by the minimum complexity...
  6. Admin Password Requirements on 21h1 1237

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Require admin password to add/remove a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Require admin password to add/remove a folder: It requires me to enter an admin password to add/remove a folder to my desktophttps://www.loom.com/share/882adafcaaac4b25a7ddd3f9bc987d62 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/require-admin-password-to-addremove-a-folder/9a04cb48-dae0-4dd3-9aef-b4f03bebdfe4
  8. Admin password required for sign-in password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin password required for sign-in password.: Hey. Is there a way I can make windows to ask for my admin password to confirm when changing the sign-in password for windows? Just curious. 119339
  9. Require Admin Password or Fingerprint to Install Programs?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Require Admin Password or Fingerprint to Install Programs?: Hey all, I was wondering if there was a way to require an Admin password or fingerprint (using the sensor on my PC) when installing an application, even when I am already an admin on the PC. I would like to do this just as another layer of security. As you know, on windows...
  10. Administrator Password Required for non-Admin application

Administrator Password Required for non-Admin application: Somehow, an ordinary, everyday application I use on my computer has gotten it into its head that I need to enter my Administrator password every time I call it up. So the prompt to enter my Admin password pops up and I have to enter it. It only takes a second to enter it, but...