Windows 10: ADMIN PC from internet

Discus and support ADMIN PC from internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i am looking for a pc admin that u can control it from the internet. are there any websites that u can make a real pc and play on it? with admin,uac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Askboy4, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Askboy4 Win User

ADMIN PC from internet

So i am looking for a pc admin that u can control it from the internet. are there any websites that u can make a real pc and play on it? with admin,uac whatever?

:)

Askboy4, Nov 18, 2016

2. No Admin on PC

It froze the computer and crashed it.

Chris99615, Nov 18, 2016
  3. No Admin on PC

It won't let me boot into command prompt. It say's it needs a password. That's what I'm trying to get around. There is no domain or network it's just the PC. We can't hook up the printer, I can't put an anti virus on it, nothing.

Right now it's on a local account. I even tried logging in on my personal Microsoft account and it still didn't work.

Chris99615, Nov 18, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

ADMIN PC from internet

If you want to setup a PC yourself and place it at home work or even at a friends house you could use TeamViewer That has a free version for home users and pay for a business which is probably the easiest to setup either on your own internal network or threw the internet.

Or you could use Windows Remote Desktop That comes with Windows pro and above which is easy to setup on your own network, Or if you want to connect threw the internet it's a bit harder because you have to change the settings in your router for port forwarding.

Or you could use VNC that is a paid program which is easy to setup on your own network, Or if you want to connect threw the internet it's a bit harder because you have to change the settings in your router for port forwarding.

The above solutions are usually referred to as bare metal installations.

You could also create a Virtual machine of any OS that you want and place that on any Computer you want
    http://www.howtogeek.com/196060/begi...tual-machines/

Or rent some space on a place like https://aws.amazon.com/getting-start...ch-windows-vm/

sml156, Nov 18, 2016
Thema:

ADMIN PC from internet

1. ADMIN PC from internet - Similar Threads - ADMIN internet

2. Why do I internet to log into my computer and Microsoft account after I changed the admin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I internet to log into my computer and Microsoft account after I changed the admin...: After using the shift and F9 key getting to command prompt or DOS Prompt getting to the security screen and making the administrator password change hitting f10 key to leave and save, with my phone Bluetoothed and using wifi as I am signing in the promt tells me I need to be...
  3. Why do I internet to log into my computer and Microsoft account after I changed the admin...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I internet to log into my computer and Microsoft account after I changed the admin...: After using the shift and F9 key getting to command prompt or DOS Prompt getting to the security screen and making the administrator password change hitting f10 key to leave and save, with my phone Bluetoothed and using wifi as I am signing in the promt tells me I need to be...
  4. Why do I internet to log into my computer and Microsoft account after I changed the admin...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to repair as admin without connection to internet with updated admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repair as admin without connection to internet with updated admin password: Hi I’m having trouble connect my gateway desktop to the internet; in the past I was able to do this wirelessly but now I cannot. I have tried using the network adapter troubleshooting and it says the DHCP is not enabled for the WiFi so I get the option to try these repairs as...
  6. How to repair as admin without connection to internet with updated admin password

How to repair as admin without connection to internet with updated admin password: Hi I’m having trouble connect my gateway desktop to the internet; in the past I was able to do this wirelessly but now I cannot. I have tried using the network adapter troubleshooting and it says the DHCP is not enabled for the WiFi so I get the option to try these repairs as...
  7. PC won’t open settings, connect to internet, or run admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t open settings, connect to internet, or run admin: I am logging into my computer and it won’t connect to wifi. I try to open settings to look at the issue, and it will not open. I’ve tried right clicking the Windows icon, W+X, W+R and nothing works. Command Prompt and Powershell Admin does not work. I get the notification of...
  8. PC won’t open settings, connect to internet, or run admin

PC won’t open settings, connect to internet, or run admin: I am logging into my computer and it won’t connect to wifi. I try to open settings to look at the issue, and it will not open. I’ve tried right clicking the Windows icon, W+X, W+R and nothing works. Command Prompt and Powershell Admin does not work. I get the notification of...
  9. PC won’t open settings, connect to internet, or run admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. No internet access & no admin access , can’t log in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access & no admin access , can’t log in windows 10: I can’t log into my windows 10 admin account because I don’t have internet access, I also can’t create another admin account from a local user , I get system error 5 when I trySo I’m stuck completely I can’t do any drastic fixes to solve my internet problem because I can’t...