Windows 10: Admin tools problem for WindowsUpdate *please help*

Discus and support Admin tools problem for WindowsUpdate *please help* in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So frustrated with this issue. I disabled Windows Update a long time ago once I first got Windows 10. Now I want to install updates and what not for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DchromE, Sep 4, 2016.

1. DchromE Win User

Admin tools problem for WindowsUpdate *please help*

So frustrated with this issue. I disabled Windows Update a long time ago once I first got Windows 10. Now I want to install updates and what not for stability and I can't enable Windows Update in the services menu under Admin tools. Anybody can help me with this? It's enabled in group editor but admin tools won't allow me to change it. Help :/
    Admin tools problem for WindowsUpdate *please help* [​IMG]

:)

DchromE, Sep 4, 2016
  2. Shiv-Nath Win User

How to force update from command promt

Please run the given below commands in PowerShell command line once you open it with Admin rights:

1) Install-Module PSWindowsUpdate

2) Get-WindowsUpdate

3) Install-WindowsUpdate

Shiv-Nath, Sep 4, 2016
  3. Cumulative Update KB3201845 Fails To Install

The first shows

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsUpdate\UX] "IsConvergedUpdateStackEnabled"=dword:00000001 and I am unable to change that, either with my log on or as Admin log on.

My UxOption matches.

Michael7572, Sep 4, 2016
  4. DchromE Win User

Disregard. I found a .bat file to reset windows update completely and was able to start the process. Thanks

DchromE, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Admin tools problem for WindowsUpdate *please help* - Similar Threads - Admin tools problem

2. microphone problems please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone problems please help: Recently out of nowhere, I lost connection to all my microphones steel series arctis 7, hyper x quad cast all are USB microphones. Still, for some reason, the only microphone working is my webcam microphone. When they just stopped working, they are just silent. The weird...
  3. Microsoft 365 tool in Admin Center for tenant admins helps with setup

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft 365 tool in Admin Center for tenant admins helps with setup: Hi folks, I wanted to share here a link to some Setup Guides which help IT Admins setup Microsoft 365 / Office 365 services. https://aka.ms/setupguidance Background: I used to own my own small business helping migrate businesses to the cloud (Google Apps/G Suite/Google...
  4. Local Admin/Domains Admin Rights ISSUE please help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Admin/Domains Admin Rights ISSUE please help: Hello Guys, I know that here is lot of theards with similar issue but I have really read most of topics hours and hours and still dont understand how to do it so I am thank you for all advices: So we have company network "namecompany.com" where is connected all devices in...
  5. System Tool Testing~~please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Tool Testing~~please help: TEST Crack software 2019 ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 v16.6 epoffice v2020 ATP-EMTP v7 forward.net v3.0 2019 FEMtools v5.0 DesignBuilder v6.1.6 -----anwer8#nextmail.ru-----change "#" to "@"----- Anything you need,You can also check below here: ctrl + f----- GuideMia v4.8 AEGIS...
  6. Impossible problem with windows 10 admin perms need help please

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Impossible problem with windows 10 admin perms need help please: hello in the last 3 days my computer has been experiencing a very weird thing where ive seem to of lost admin perms even though ive downloaded nothing or done anything unusual in those days If i try to click or run anything that requires admin permissions that window...
  7. admin tools

in Windows 10 Support
    admin tools: I am on Insider 19613 and I would like to know where the admin tools are and also can they be pinned to the task bar. Thanks 155008
  8. please help , win 10 user acc admin problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help , win 10 user acc admin problems: hi there , i did something dumb about a month ago and since then i could't access anything with admin requirements , i cant run cmd as admin , but when i ran it in safe mode and enabled the hidden admin acc , the admin acc doesn't have admin rights! , when i entered net user...
  9. Please help with this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help with this problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/something-went-wrong-while-trying-to-turn-on/e3574c71-b368-4a44-930c-b079e48ea90b?tm=1533049618684...
  10. Update problem(can't enable in admin tools)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update problem(can't enable in admin tools): So frustrated with this issue. I disabled Windows Update a long time ago once I first got Windows 10. Now I want to install updates and what not for stability and I can't enable Windows Update in the services menu under Admin tools. Anybody can help me with this? It's enabled...