Windows 10: admin.

Discus and support admin. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi guys/gals, I recently opted out of Admin. bu now I can`t do a scannow or a new thing to me. Thanks for any help.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bird 101, Aug 8, 2018.

1. bird 101 Win User

admin.

Hi guys/gals, I recently opted out of Admin. bu now I can`t do a scannow or a new thing to me. Thanks for any help.

:)

bird 101, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 8, 2018
  4. admin.

Forgot admin password

Hi,

Thank you for posing your response.

As you are in a state were your account is completely inaccessible, I suggest that you try to access in build admin account and check if you are able to access the desktop.

To access the in built administrator account follow the steps below

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• As you are stuck min Safe Mode, in the sign-in
      screen, press and hold shift key and click on the
      power icon.
      Here click on Restart and then Restart now.
    • Type: net user administrator /active:yes (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: From Built-in Administrator account give Administrator rights to your user account:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Control Panel.
    • Click on User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on your user account.
    • Click on reset the password.
    • Restart the computer and check if you are able to login.

Note: Once done exist the build in admin account by typing the command
    net user administrator /active:no

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

admin.

1. admin. - Similar Threads - admin

2. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  3. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  4. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?: I have tried having the user be part of the Network Configuration Operators group which allowed this feature on Windows 10 but no longer works on Windows 11....
  6. How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?

How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?: I have tried having the user be part of the Network Configuration Operators group which allowed this feature on Windows 10 but no longer works on Windows 11....
  7. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount: HELP ME!!!! I accidently made it that I cannot have admin privileges at all so i need to somehow find a way to grant admin privileges without actually having admin privileges because I disabled all admin accounts If no one answers this question then I say linux is better than...
  8. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount: HELP ME!!!! I accidently made it that I cannot have admin privileges at all so i need to somehow find a way to grant admin privileges without actually having admin privileges because I disabled all admin accounts If no one answers this question then I say linux is better than...
  9. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...: My sister took my mother laptop and my sister linked her account to the admin on the PC. We need it to be unlinked completely. There is NO WORK or SCHOOL account present, just Windows 10 ADMIN account is linked to my sisters MICROSOFT LIVE email account.I have created a...