Windows 10: "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator"

Discus and support "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Please assist i recently upgrades from windows 7 to windows 10, when i wanted to rollback i got an error tht i should delete user accounts that were... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Zimm24, May 25, 2017.

1. Zimm24 Win User

"administrator acc disabled contact your administrator"

Please assist i recently upgrades from windows 7 to windows 10, when i wanted to rollback i got an error tht i should delete user accounts that were created during the upgrade....so i deleted the user account and by mistake i disabled built in user account and forgot to create another acc...i am locked out now with an error..."administrator acc disabled contact your administrator"

:)

Zimm24, May 25, 2017

2. nokia 7210 supernova " contact service "

you need to take it to a nokia care center

techbuzzireland, May 25, 2017
  3. kokikz Win User
    nokia 7210 supernova " contact service "

my nokia 7210 supernova isn't working.. after the nokia logo appeared, the screen goes white then it shuts down.. what am i going to do?? i searched for answers but it didn't do any better on my phone.. your help is very much appreciated..

Blue hills.jpg

kokikz, May 25, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Thema:

1. "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator" - Similar Threads - administrator acc disabled

2. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: hakpakksl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/b87da66a-ae74-4654-897d-344496258bb7
  3. Your IT administrator has limited some acces to the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited some acces to the app: Even though i'm the admin and thats the only account I am unable to get access to microsoft defender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-some-acces-to/90da5322-add7-4054-a438-af36abc76ef4
  4. Your IT administrator has limited some acces to the app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your IT administrator has limited some acces to the app: Even though i'm the admin and thats the only account I am unable to get access to microsoft defender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-some-acces-to/90da5322-add7-4054-a438-af36abc76ef4
  5. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  6. acc administrator lost

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    acc administrator lost: how can i get back my acc administrator ? i have done something that i have lost that acc...can u help me to get back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acc-administrator-lost/fefc1916-10ef-4d6d-839a-c8a53b582563
  7. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: this is my computer and I installed the microsoft teams for my son cause this is the way he will get online school for now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/27947e5c-6492-422b-8c14-cc189f783289
  8. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. Contact the administrator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Contact the administrator: I AM the administrator! So I went through the process of changing my login to the administrator after Windows 10 put someone I don't know in charge. I'm trying to re-install a wireless HP printer which worked exceptionally well in Windows 8. When I attempt to install the...