Windows 10: Administrator Block

Discus and support Administrator Block in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Clean installed Windows 10 on my Series 9 Samsung laptop. Also installed Samsung Software Update. It was quite useless. But it also plagues me on start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DariusPC, Dec 7, 2017.

1. DariusPC Win User

Administrator Block

Clean installed Windows 10 on my Series 9 Samsung laptop. Also installed Samsung Software Update. It was quite useless. But it also plagues me on start up with a block for your protection dialog box at startup. I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR but the system doesn't think so. How do I tell the stupid thing this so I can run the uninstall utility? All help is appreciated.

:)

DariusPC, Dec 7, 2017

2. Compatibility of mcafee antivirus

sir,

i tried to uninstall.. but " administrator has blocked you from running this app .for more information contact administrator.."this is regarding to administrator not antivrus..and it had blocked some sites

AKSHAYKUMAR_945, Dec 7, 2017
  3. Installation blocked by administrator

I am having the same problem. Has anyone actually resolved this. I am very frustrated with Microsoft and Windows 10. I've wasted hundreds of hours over the last year with W10 issues.

djkincaid99, Dec 7, 2017
Thema:

Administrator Block

1. Administrator Block - Similar Threads - Administrator Block

2. how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration: how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked bu administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virus-and-threat-protection-when-it/cb35c929-0a09-4cf5-9a56-0cb312853c39
  3. how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration: how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked bu administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virus-and-threat-protection-when-it/cb35c929-0a09-4cf5-9a56-0cb312853c39
  4. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  5. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  6. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

7. Administrator blocking installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Administrator blocking installation: i am trying to install Data analysis softwares ; stata, Tableau, Arc GIS, yet an error comes that my admimnistrator has blocked my installation. i have already disabled antimalware and antivirus protection. kindly assist...
  8. Administrator blocking installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator blocking installation: i am trying to install Data analysis softwares ; stata, Tableau, Arc GIS, yet an error comes that my admimnistrator has blocked my installation. i have already disabled antimalware and antivirus protection. kindly assist...
  9. Administrator blocking installation

10. Run as Administrator results in "This app had been blocked by your system administrator"

Run as Administrator results in "This app had been blocked by your system administrator": Hello, I'm configuring a new ASUS laptop, Windows 11 Pro, connected to AzureAD via the end user account, set up by my Global Admin account. When I'm logged in as the end user, "Run as Administrator" will not prompt to enter my admin credentials, instead I get "This app had...