Windows 10: Administrator Errors

Discus and support Administrator Errors in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I try to save photos or click certain links, I am told to get Administrator Permission. Checked the settings, I am listed as Administrator. I also... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by carsonwayne, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Administrator Errors

When I try to save photos or click certain links, I am told to get Administrator Permission. Checked the settings, I am listed as Administrator. I also got this message when trying to save the upgrade drivers for my printer. I have never had this problem in windows 8.1. Only since upgrading to 10.

:)

carsonwayne, Jul 31, 2015

2. How to correct misspelled name on Windows 10?

For those who don't see the "rename" option, it wouldn't work even if you saw it, if you're logged in as yourself (the folder would be in use). However, I did this for a user whose name was misspelled and now he gets a profile error ("can't sign you in,
    you've been signed in with a temporary profile") each and every time he logs in. There must be a solution other than his living with a misspelled name! Please advise, thank you.

System Administrator (administrator), Jul 31, 2015
  3. StormG Win User
    Built in Administrator Account errors "this app can't be activated by the built in administrator"

Good Day

So I tried the safe mode but still no success ?

StormG, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Administrator Errors

I cannot save anything to my system. Photo's. Documents, etc, I keep getting told I am not the Administrator, I am the only user of this comp. , when I check the settings, it has me listed, but it is listed as user, not owner.

Administrator Errors [​IMG]

carsonwayne, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Administrator Errors

1. Administrator Errors - Similar Threads - Administrator Errors

2. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0
  3. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0
  4. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My Windows Security section is unable to open as it shows an error "Your IT administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Security section is unable to open as it shows an error "Your IT administrator...: I have tried everything found on the internet. I updated the gpedit, also edit the registry files and disabled the configuration files. Run the cmd commands. Yet it hasn't resolved yet. My OS is Windows 11 Home version....
  6. My Windows Security section is unable to open as it shows an error "Your IT administrator...

My Windows Security section is unable to open as it shows an error "Your IT administrator...: I have tried everything found on the internet. I updated the gpedit, also edit the registry files and disabled the configuration files. Run the cmd commands. Yet it hasn't resolved yet. My OS is Windows 11 Home version....
  7. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...: As mentioned in the title, I have used the 'cl' <insert.exe> command to generate and executable from source, the initial program works very well with no issue. Its not a source code issue from the C program but a security issue from within Windows.The executable then creates...
  8. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...: As mentioned in the title, I have used the 'cl' <insert.exe> command to generate and executable from source, the initial program works very well with no issue. Its not a source code issue from the C program but a security issue from within Windows.The executable then creates...
  9. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How to Fix the “Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access” Windows Security Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix the “Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access” Windows Security Error: I did everything google youtube told me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-your-it-administrator-has-limited/006a2e08-dd32-404f-af31-cf94836281b3