Windows 10: administrator has blocked

Discus and support administrator has blocked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to work around this besides logging out then login back in as administrator? "An administrator has blocked you from running this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Clint, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Clint Win User

administrator has blocked

Is there any way to work around this besides logging out then login back in as administrator?
    I did this to log in as administrator. “net user administrator /active:yes” I was only trying to install Cisco Connect from Linksys. After I got it installed, I can't run it except logging out and back in again as administrator.

administrator has blocked [​IMG]

:)

Clint, Jan 15, 2016
  2. JLSWIN Win User

"This app has been blocked for your protection" error Windows10.

Error message "This app has been blocked for your protection" An administrator has blocked you from running this app. for more information, contact the administrator.

Program name hpDST.exe

Original title: hpdst.exe blocked

JLSWIN, Jan 15, 2016
  3. Compatibility of mcafee antivirus

sir,

i tried to uninstall.. but " administrator has blocked you from running this app .for more information contact administrator.."this is regarding to administrator not antivrus..and it had blocked some sites

AKSHAYKUMAR_945, Jan 15, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Clint, *Smile

See if you may be able to run the setup.exe file from within an elevated command prompt.

If that won't work, then you should be able to temporarily turn off Windows SmartScreen, install the .exe, then turn Windows SmartScreen back on.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jan 15, 2016
  5. Clint Win User
    Thanks Brink for the response. I have tried to do it from within administrator CMD, it didn't work. I have turned off Smart Screen, Windows Defender, Firewall and UAC. Still got the message box. I downloaded a newer version and it went in OK. There should be a way to change a file to a trusted state.

Clint, Jan 16, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Yeah, I'm going to have to play with it more to find a more reliable way to do so when you know it's a trusted file.

Brink, Jan 16, 2016
  7. Clint Win User
    Thanks. I'll be waiting.

Clint, Jan 16, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jan 23, 2016
  9. Clint Win User
    Thanks Brink. The only one that worked was log in as administrator.

Clint, Jan 23, 2016
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    That one does seem to be the more reliable method.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. administrator has blocked - Similar Threads - administrator has blocked

2. Your administrator has blocked this action

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your administrator has blocked this action: I can't seem to find the way to solve itIt was all fine a few minutes ago when I opened the app, but when I reopen in, this happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-administrator-has-blocked-this-action/1abee58f-59b0-4287-91f3-a84715ed0425
  3. Your administrator has blocked this action

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your administrator has blocked this action: I can't seem to find the way to solve itIt was all fine a few minutes ago when I opened the app, but when I reopen in, this happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-administrator-has-blocked-this-action/1abee58f-59b0-4287-91f3-a84715ed0425
  4. this app has been blocked by administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this app has been blocked by administrator: start menu , setting and other basic Microsoft software and options can't run and give me the below errorthis app has been blocked by administratorhow to fix it in windows 11 IOT enterpriser...
  5. this app has been blocked by administrator

this app has been blocked by administrator: start menu , setting and other basic Microsoft software and options can't run and give me the below errorthis app has been blocked by administratorhow to fix it in windows 11 IOT enterpriser...
  6. This App has been blocked by System Administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App has been blocked by System Administrator.: Dear Techs,Is there any major changes in Microsoft defender services?Cause we are facing an issue regarding to This App has been blocked by System Administrator.unable to find taskbar clipboard then When we click on windows security – action recommended – it shows display...
  7. This App has been blocked by System Administrator.

This App has been blocked by System Administrator.: Dear Techs,Is there any major changes in Microsoft defender services?Cause we are facing an issue regarding to This App has been blocked by System Administrator.unable to find taskbar clipboard then When we click on windows security – action recommended – it shows display...
  8. This app has been blocked by the system administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This app has been blocked by the system administrator: Hi, I am having problems on installing the antivirus in my computer. After I updated the W10 I cannot install some programs it says that this app has been blocked by your system administrator but I am the administrator it is my computer. I have been trying the whole day to...
  9. An Administrator has blocked an Application from running !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An Administrator has blocked an Application from running !: i tried to run an app from a CD rom for a Trust Slimline Graphics tablet but was blocked from doing so by 'an administrator'. As far as i am concerned, I AM the administrator and so i dont understand who this other administrator could be i.e. [ATTACH] I then went to...
  10. MMC. is blocked. this app has been blocked for your protection. an administrator has...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MMC. is blocked. this app has been blocked for your protection. an administrator has...: So far I've tried everything I can. I checked for malware, changed the security settings and took ownership of it, but it didn't help. I've disabled smart screen and changed the UAC settings, reset the local security policy to default and chacked in group policy if there are...