Windows 10: Administrator has Insufficient privileges

Discus and support Administrator has Insufficient privileges in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to modify an .inf file located here: Code:... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Toug, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Toug Win User

Administrator has Insufficient privileges

Hi,
    I would like to modify an .inf file located here:

Code: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\android_winusb.inf_amd64_bd75d06c56998078[/quote] but windows don't let me do it. Pretexting that I don't have enough rights to do it.

I tried with the super administrator trick:

activating administrator account into the computer management settings
    logging with the administrator account
    trying to modify the file.

When trying to add modification rights to the folder the error is still the same; insufficient privileges.

The terms are maybe not the same for you as my windows is in french.

Thanks.

:)

2. can't update slingTV

I get an installer has insufficient privileges error

michaelmoreno69, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Trying to load an app in Windows 10

I am trying to load an app but I get a warning:

"The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Policies. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator".

I really don't know what to do. It's my computer and I am the administrator. No one else uses this machine.

TonyIsbiitt, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Administrator has Insufficient privileges

1. Administrator has Insufficient privileges - Similar Threads - Administrator has Insufficient

2. Error insufficient privileges

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error insufficient privileges: You don't have sufficient privileges try again / retry .I'm getting this error when I am trying to download app VANTA on my device ,I m using window 10 .kindly help me out. Thanks !!...
  3. administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrator privileges: when I try to play a game I get a pop up that says administrator privileges denied how do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-privileges/a834187a-1f8b-4fbe-8c69-1c8f0a33bc41
  4. "insufficient privileges to modify the file"

"insufficient privileges to modify the file": I am trying to install Qustodio but get "insufficient privileges to modify the file" during the process, I am admin, can anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insufficient-privileges-to-modify-the-file/4d50e1e8-9c93-423e-b703-6fa4d2ed4846
  5. INSTALLER HAS INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INSTALLER HAS INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES: I have installed serveral progs on a new Dell pc running WIN10pro. Now when I try to install all goes well until the final stage when I get an error msg saying the installer has insuffient privileges... See image: [ATTACH] I am the sole user of this pc and have full rights...
  6. The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory

The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:Program Files \Paradox Interactive\temp. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator. Пытался добавлять права и все равно не помогло. Прошу помощи....
  7. Fix "insufficient privileges to access this directory"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix "insufficient privileges to access this directory": So, I want to install the Cisco AnyConnect VPN program. Every time I try it, this message shows up. I have already googled this issue a number of times and I haven't found the right solution yet. I have tried: - to run it as an administrator - to be logged in as an...
  8. administrative privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    administrative privileges: Running Windows 10 with latest updates and am attempting to execute "netsh wlan show wlanreport" from comand prompt. I go to start menu, select command prompt, right click it, and select "run as administrator". From the resulting command prompt, I can execute various NETSH...
  9. Windows 10 Install New Modem - Insufficient Administrator Privileges

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Install New Modem - Insufficient Administrator Privileges: I am an administrator and when I try and add a fax account it tells me an error that I have insufficient administrator privileges. But I am the administrator. PLEASE HELP ASAP!...
  10. administrator privileges...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    administrator privileges...: I have recently had problems getting certain programs to work properly (Alzip, Finale 2012 and others), and I've discovered that somewhere along the line, presumably after the last big Windows 10 upgrade, my permissions must have changed. The result of this is that I now have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone info you have insufficient privileges to reply here