Windows 10: ADMINISTRATOR HELP

Discus and support ADMINISTRATOR HELP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HOW DO I SIGN IN AS ADMINISTRATOR? i AM THE ONLY PERSON TO USE THE COMPUTER, AND THOUGHT I WAS ADMINISTRATOR. HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by peggyb39, Aug 20, 2018.

1. peggyb39 Win User

ADMINISTRATOR HELP

HOW DO I SIGN IN AS ADMINISTRATOR? i AM THE ONLY PERSON TO USE THE COMPUTER, AND THOUGHT I WAS ADMINISTRATOR. HELP!

:)

peggyb39, Aug 20, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 20, 2018
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

ADMINISTRATOR HELP

Administrator

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all Settings
    • Select Accounts.
    • Select Family and other user.
    • Select the user account at the right side of the window.
    • After selecting the user account change the Account type to Administrator and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

ADMINISTRATOR HELP

1. ADMINISTRATOR HELP - Similar Threads - ADMINISTRATOR HELP

2. My administrator rights have been taken away from me. HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    My administrator rights have been taken away from me. HELP: I GET A MESSAGE SAYING I DO NOT HAVE ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIX THIS FOR DAYS. This is really frustrating and I need help. Why doesn't Microsoft respond to issues like these rather than post a sign saying scammers offer fake support. I have tried...
  3. Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT: Hey men. I badly need your help, I was about to log in to my gmail and suddenly my pc show me the ":(" and suddenly restarted and get me into automatic repair. And says select an account. I logged in to my microsoft account and do the youtube's instruction I've tried all...
  4. Ruined Administrator pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ruined Administrator pls help: Alright, so i was having network problems, that I've come to the realisation that were caused by faulty hardware, but unfortunately, in the process of trying to solve said problems i disabled all windows boot options, when i restarted my pc, it was only my second account that...
  5. Help with Administrator Priveledges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with Administrator Priveledges: I'm trying to free up some space on my computer, but I can't do anything because I'm not an administrator, however, my account is listed as an administrator when I look it up. Please help....
  6. Cannot have permision to do any administrative actions in my PC, help pleeeease.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot have permision to do any administrative actions in my PC, help pleeeease.: So I accidentaly activated login with username and password, but everytime I log in, I never get to login like that. Like, it only shows my user account and just asks for passwords, so then I go in my PC normally (appareately), and when I want to download anything or access...
  7. Administrator of my computer is not me. Help!!

Administrator of my computer is not me. Help!!: Can I get some answers from you on a problem? I bought a computer (Baby Dell) from a pawn shop and it has an administrator on it with a password and pin number. I really need to be my own administrator. Is there a fix for this? I can not return it to the pawn....
  8. I need help Microsoft People I wan to ask Microsoft Administrator

I need help Microsoft People I wan to ask Microsoft Administrator: Issit Possible you Guy Add more Additional Calander Choice? is this Product only For Chinese People ? im not sure but the choice show me only 2 choice all chinese Language and they is no Update or Setting To add More Additional Calander Choice Im really Confuse I Searching...
  9. Help with "you'll need to provide administrator permission ...".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with "you'll need to provide administrator permission ...".: I am the only user on this computer and when I got that message I went to 'Downloads folder> Properties > Security tab'. The Group Everyone doesn't have any clickable boxes under Permissions, the rest do and every option under Allow is checked. Why can I just give...
  10. Deleted the only admin account. Lost Administrator rights to my lap. Help please.

Deleted the only admin account. Lost Administrator rights to my lap. Help please.: Hi, I have disabled the built-in Administrator account, and then I accidentally changed my only admin account to Standard account in my HP Laptop. Now there is no admin account on my Windows 10. I can't install/uninstall programs or perform actions that require admin-level...