Windows 10: Administrator Login

Discus and support Administrator Login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I mistakenly deleted my Administrator account. I want it back now since I can't take absolute control over my Laptop. 91156 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Cobbie, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Cobbie Win User

Administrator Login

I mistakenly deleted my Administrator account. I want it back now since I can't take absolute control over my Laptop.

:)

Cobbie, Aug 11, 2017

2. Administrator account disabled after upgrade from 7 to 10, no login possible.

Hi,

I removed my Notebook from a domain, logged in with user 'Administrator' and did the upgrade, which worked fine. Now when trying to login it prompt for the 'Administrator' password and then says: account was disabled, refer to sysadmin. No other option is
    available, I cannot chose to login with another account.

When I open a command prompt via shift+restart I can login with another user that exists on that PC who has admin rights. I can do 'net user administrator' and it shows that the Administrator account is active.

Still no login possible with Administrator and no option to login as another user.

C. Niessen, Aug 11, 2017
  3. How to correct misspelled name on Windows 10?

For those who don't see the "rename" option, it wouldn't work even if you saw it, if you're logged in as yourself (the folder would be in use). However, I did this for a user whose name was misspelled and now he gets a profile error ("can't sign you in,
    you've been signed in with a temporary profile") each and every time he logs in. There must be a solution other than his living with a misspelled name! Please advise, thank you.

System Administrator (administrator), Aug 11, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Administrator Login

Welcome to TenForums @Cobbie

You can enable the built-in Administrator account and use that to make your usual login account an administrator, or create a new administrator account. Without an existing administrator you would need "Option Five: Enable or Disable Built-in Administrator in Command Prompt at Boot" in this tutorial.

Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10

The built-in Administrator is not suitable for day-to-day use and should be disabled once you have one or more other administrators available.

5. Try3 Win User
Thema:

Administrator Login

1. Administrator Login - Similar Threads - Administrator Login

2. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  3. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  4. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How to login as an Administrator on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to login as an Administrator on Windows 10: How to login as an Administrator on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-login-as-an-administrator-on-windows-10/7e116818-78ad-4d81-992d-27e00ad71f99
  6. How to login as an Administrator on Windows 10

How to login as an Administrator on Windows 10: How to login as an Administrator on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-login-as-an-administrator-on-windows-10/7e116818-78ad-4d81-992d-27e00ad71f99
  7. How to login as an Administrator on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?: i want to download the BlueStacks app but i need a administrators login and password and i dont know what those are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-app-if-i-dont-know-the/3d961d9d-183f-424c-874d-e511a4f7fd94
  9. how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?

how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?: i want to download the BlueStacks app but i need a administrators login and password and i dont know what those are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-app-if-i-dont-know-the/3d961d9d-183f-424c-874d-e511a4f7fd94
  10. I am locked out of my local administrator account because windows hello login is forced on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am locked out of my local administrator account because windows hello login is forced on: In summary the issue I want fixed is having the "smartcard login is required" message fixed as I do not have a smartcard or anything set up with windows hello in order to run things as admin on my main account.I have two accounts on my pc, and I wanted to use the local admin...