Windows 10: Administrator Password

Discus and support Administrator Password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Sometimes when I download a game from steam, a notification pops up requiring me to enter the admin password to continue. However, even when I do not... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Tragik, May 29, 2017.

1. Tragik Win User

Administrator Password

Sometimes when I download a game from steam, a notification pops up requiring me to enter the admin password to continue. However, even when I do not enter the password and simply close the notification, the download proceeds per normal anyway. Why does this happen?

:)

Tragik, May 29, 2017
  2. 467B-2# Win User

ADMINISTRATIVE PASSWORD

How do I bypass or retrieve my administrative password to access files since upgrading to windows 10?

467B-2#, May 29, 2017
  3. Administrator password

have to enter foll password which changed today:n Hotel2018 but..................................as have no tel or skype here

aldoferretti1, May 29, 2017
Thema:

Administrator Password

1. Administrator Password - Similar Threads - Administrator Password

2. My administrator password does not work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My administrator password does not work: My administrator password does not work, I have tried resetting it and many dofferent troublehsooting but still cannot get into my computer. I am 100% sure I am using the right administrator password. I am also connected to internet so it isnt that....
  3. My administrator password does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My administrator password does not work: My administrator password does not work, I have tried resetting it and many dofferent troublehsooting but still cannot get into my computer. I am 100% sure I am using the right administrator password. I am also connected to internet so it isnt that....
  4. My administrator password does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...: I have a streamhp laptop I turned it on and it goes directly to wanting a administrator pw which is fine but keyboard seems to be locked up I don't know what's up with it...
  6. I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...

I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...: I have a streamhp laptop I turned it on and it goes directly to wanting a administrator pw which is fine but keyboard seems to be locked up I don't know what's up with it...
  7. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  8. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  9. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0