Windows 10: Administrator priviledge

Discus and support Administrator priviledge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am logged in as aministrator and yet when I try to load a program from D drive it states "user account must have administrator priveidges to load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pcmonkeymonks, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Administrator priviledge

I am logged in as aministrator and yet when I try to load a program from D drive it states "user account must have administrator priveidges to load drivers". I have tried everything. Any help would be gratefully received.

:)

pcmonkeymonks, Jul 28, 2016
  2. peterhamm Win User

does not have administrator priviledges

windows 10, does not have administrator priviledges

peterhamm, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Cannot sync Outlook 2007 notes with HTC-Touch Windows Mobile 6 (Vista Home Premium with WMDC)

Lisa,

Are you logged on with an account that has administrative priviledges?

Linley Meslier, Jul 28, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Administrator priviledge

If your running something that does this right click and choose run as admin even though your admin the uac setting protects you from changing critical Windows components

Samuria, Jul 28, 2016
  5. Hi yes I have done that but no link. I am trying to install a driver but when I click for it to start it comes up with this quote! I have checked my user box and it shows me as administrator.

m

pcmonkeymonks, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Administrator priviledge

1. Administrator priviledge - Similar Threads - Administrator priviledge

2. unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account: I have tried so many ways and getting mad. At the end I decided to open a question: mine was an "administrator" normal account. Then I logged into Edge with MS account and now my local windows account is linked to it. no way to remove. There is no REMOVE link from - accounts...
  3. administrator priviledge required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator priviledge required: In window 11 insider preview i am going face problem in opening any application through run as administrator . every application required administrator privilage and the is only no button showing , but yes button not available...
  4. administrator priviledge required

administrator priviledge required: In window 11 insider preview i am going face problem in opening any application through run as administrator . every application required administrator privilage and the is only no button showing , but yes button not available...
  5. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST: ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST ALONG WITH PASSWORD AFTER MS UPDATES. I REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES. I CANNOT ACCESS ANYTHING.I DO NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP.I feel that Microsoft has a responsibility to assist after a surprise update has taken...
  6. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST: ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST ALONG WITH PASSWORD AFTER MS UPDATES. I REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES. I CANNOT ACCESS ANYTHING.I DO NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP.I feel that Microsoft has a responsibility to assist after a surprise update has taken...
  7. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Run.exe create task with administrator priviledges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run.exe create task with administrator priviledges: I need help with making the "Windows + R" dialogue box always elevate things, it used to say "This Task will be created with Administrator Privileges" Through googling all I have found is pressing ctrl shift enter to elevate, which is not what I am trying to acheive....
  9. dell vostro 1510 cannot update bios under windows 10 but with administrator priviledge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dell vostro 1510 cannot update bios under windows 10 but with administrator priviledge: my dell vostro 1510 loaded with windows 10 has problem in its keyboard keys. I tried to change language settings also added another language settings but the same i couold not press the letter ZXCVBNM....they are jumbled whenever i press its key...I tried to use the usb...
  10. administrative priviledges denied when creating folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrative priviledges denied when creating folder: When I try to create a new folder I now get a message saying You need to confirm this operation when I try it says you need permission to perform this action this now happens when I try to open folders...