Windows 10: administrator rights_file xfer from phone to PC

Discus and support administrator rights_file xfer from phone to PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just got done with the Win 10 conversion. So far I like - however, moving files from my Android (LG-LS970, couple years old) to my PC (AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by obuddess, Jul 31, 2015.

1. obuddess Win User

administrator rights_file xfer from phone to PC

I just got done with the Win 10 conversion.

So far I like - however, moving files from my Android (LG-LS970, couple years old) to my PC (AMD A6-3600, w/4 GB ram running 64 bit win 10) into file explorer in order to store into the respective folder(s); specifically DCIM/pictures was giving me an admin error stating that the function couldn't be completed but didn't give a specific reason why not, just popped an error window. I did a work around but was wondering if anyone else had this happen and has a solution.

:)

obuddess, Jul 31, 2015
  2. kevamiga Win User

Best way to transfer music to N96

What drawbacks does WMP have? All im saying, is use WMP to ORGANISE your MP3's, then connect phone, select PC suite, use nokia music app to xfer files across.....??

kevamiga, Jul 31, 2015
  3. 6263 - Error - Data Transfer Not Possible. Check Data Connection.

I too just purchased the Nokia 6263 model phone, and I keep receiving an error msg "Connected in non-compatible mode".

The phone came w/a USB cable to be able to xfer data/music/contacts from the PC to the phone, so why is this an issue if the phone supposedly was design to do the above mention????

I like to be able to dload all my info on the phone from the PC rather than enter the info manually...

Is there a solution to this issue that seems to a recurring issue w/new owners of this model phone?????

michigan007, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

administrator rights_file xfer from phone to PC

1. administrator rights_file xfer from phone to PC - Similar Threads - administrator rights_file xfer

2. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  3. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  4. XFER FTM 2011 from 8.1 to 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    XFER FTM 2011 from 8.1 to 10.: I can not open FTM 2011 after adding it from 8.1 to 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xfer-ftm-2011-from-81-to-10/3522f8e2-a5b3-41d9-a2fe-1a923335a8fd
  5. For Fast File XFER - Filezilla

For Fast File XFER - Filezilla: Hi there I can't recommend this FREE program highly enough - a winner in every way including sftp encrypted secure file transfers Works really fast, much more reliable than Windows explorer and can re-try, decent logs etc etc. Fast XFER, Windows to / from Windows, Windows...
  6. FTP / SFTP XFER to and from Windows question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP / SFTP XFER to and from Windows question: Hi folks Any networking Guru out there got answers for this query : Xferring same set of files To and From Windows to / From NAS server Linux machine running Arch Linux kernel 5.8.3. The Windows machine - HP laptop i5 processor. No Wifi involved - on LAN with full duplex...
  7. Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting: Hello, I wanted to screencast my phone display on to my laptop Windows 10. I tried this : Windows+I > Settings > System > Projecting to this PC > Everywhere + Everytime + No Pin. Unfortunately I clicked on 'always block' instead of 'always allow' option when the notification...
  8. Transfer from PC to Cell Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from PC to Cell Phone: I cannot figure out how to transfer individual documents, pictures, etc to my cell phone. Pc to cell. I found an easy way to do it using file explorer, highlight the document, click copy but my Lg Android is no longer listed in the drop-down menu. My phone is connected to...
  9. import photos from the phone to the PC

import photos from the phone to the PC: How can I import photos from the phone to the PC? I need to transfer images that I have in my Cell Phone to my PC, do I need to download some software?...
  10. Picture from phone to PC

Picture from phone to PC: Cant open a photo sent from my phone to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/picture-from-phone-to-pc/96b2a98c-42f9-46ba-bd84-5ca580bc63a0