Windows 10: Administrator Setting

Discus and support Administrator Setting in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm trying to delete my Local Account administrator settings,so that I can use Standard Settings,so how do I stop being administrator please anyone?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by oodleflip58, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Administrator Setting

I'm trying to delete my Local Account administrator settings,so that I can use Standard Settings,so how do I stop being administrator please anyone?
    I'm PC DIM so please keep the answer very simple,many thanks people *Wink

:)

oodleflip58, Jul 4, 2016

2. How to correct misspelled name on Windows 10?

For those who don't see the "rename" option, it wouldn't work even if you saw it, if you're logged in as yourself (the folder would be in use). However, I did this for a user whose name was misspelled and now he gets a profile error ("can't sign you in,
    you've been signed in with a temporary profile") each and every time he logs in. There must be a solution other than his living with a misspelled name! Please advise, thank you.

System Administrator (administrator), Jul 4, 2016
  3. markfishb Win User
    administrator setting

OK - but I have over 15 programs I use daily, so I'll skip that and learn to live with this inconvenience on power up since you can't be sure that will even solve this issue

-mark

markfishb, Jul 4, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Administrator Setting

Hello oodleflip58, *Smile

The tutorial below can help show you how to change your account type to be a standard user. Be sure that you always have at least one administrator account available to sign in to though to be able to perform anything that needs administrator rights.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jul 4, 2016
  5. Many thanks for your reply here,I'll take heed with what you've said too,definitely *Smile

oodleflip58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Administrator Setting

1. Administrator Setting - Similar Threads - Administrator Setting

2. "This setting is managed by your administrator."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This setting is managed by your administrator.": I can't edit my Core isolation settings due to this message. I do not have any external anti-malware software and when I try to use gpedit.msc but my system says it cannot be found. I've referred to everything in previous threads and still have no idea what to do....
  3. "This setting is managed by your administrator."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This setting is managed by your administrator.": I can't edit my Core isolation settings due to this message. I do not have any external anti-malware software and when I try to use gpedit.msc but my system says it cannot be found. I've referred to everything in previous threads and still have no idea what to do....
  4. Windows Administrator / Windows Autopilot can't open settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Administrator / Windows Autopilot can't open settings.: Hello,I'm hoping someone can help me solve an issue I've had on the back burner for quite a while now.So we have a fleet of laptops that are all windows autopilot machines managed by Intune, and we have a bunch of administrators not global administrators that can login to any...
  5. Windows Administrator / Windows Autopilot can't open settings.

Windows Administrator / Windows Autopilot can't open settings.: Hello,I'm hoping someone can help me solve an issue I've had on the back burner for quite a while now.So we have a fleet of laptops that are all windows autopilot machines managed by Intune, and we have a bunch of administrators not global administrators that can login to any...
  6. How do i fix "Some settings is managed by your administrator".

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i fix "Some settings is managed by your administrator".: I have a problem from some setting is managed by your administrator thing i do the registry thing something all and still not working and that's a literally a problem since i can't download some games that's why i can't stream more games because of "some settings is managed...
  7. How do i fix "Some settings is managed by your administrator".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix "Some settings is managed by your administrator".: I have a problem from some setting is managed by your administrator thing i do the registry thing something all and still not working and that's a literally a problem since i can't download some games that's why i can't stream more games because of "some settings is managed...
  8. How do i fix "Some settings is managed by your administrator".

9. Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...: Hello, I recently reset my windows 11 device and updated it. When I open up Settings -> "Privacy & Security" -> "Windows Security" -> "Virus & Threat Protection". I'm met with this screenshot that I've attached. "Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to...
  10. Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...

Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...: Hello, I recently reset my windows 11 device and updated it. When I open up Settings -> "Privacy & Security" -> "Windows Security" -> "Virus & Threat Protection". I'm met with this screenshot that I've attached. "Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to...