Windows 10: Administrator

Discus and support Administrator in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I upgraded to Win 10, I used my deceased mother's name as user account/administrator. I want to change that to my own name and information. How... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by metromiami74, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Administrator

When I upgraded to Win 10, I used my deceased mother's name as user account/administrator. I want to change that to my own name and information. How can I do this?

:)

metromiami74, Jan 26, 2017

2. How to correct misspelled name on Windows 10?

For those who don't see the "rename" option, it wouldn't work even if you saw it, if you're logged in as yourself (the folder would be in use). However, I did this for a user whose name was misspelled and now he gets a profile error ("can't sign you in,
    you've been signed in with a temporary profile") each and every time he logs in. There must be a solution other than his living with a misspelled name! Please advise, thank you.

System Administrator (administrator), Jan 26, 2017
  3. Nokia X3-00 8.54 issue

Dear Sir,

I apologize for the inconvinience caused to you. Further assistence will be provided to you after you mail your problem-

THANK YOU

Moderator's Note:

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details or your phone's IMEI number publicly on this forum. This is for your personal safety and privacy.

Cheers!

EnioReH01

Administrator---01, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Administrator

You will have to create a new user trying to alter a name is to much agro

Samuria, Jan 26, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Administrator

1. Administrator - Similar Threads - Administrator

2. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  3. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  4. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  5. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  6. Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges: I have Administrator account enabled and the other account on my PC set to standard. I have password prompt active for every administrator privilege. It used to work fine. Always required Administrator password for ie opening Task Manager, uninstalling apps. Now certain apps...
  7. Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges

Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges: I have Administrator account enabled and the other account on my PC set to standard. I have password prompt active for every administrator privilege. It used to work fine. Always required Administrator password for ie opening Task Manager, uninstalling apps. Now certain apps...
  8. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  9. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

"Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  10. It is asking for Administrative PIN

It is asking for Administrative PIN: I went into the Find Location button and I turn on the location button and thinking that the locked button in this button was to lock my location, not lock me out of my computer. It is asking for the administrative pin which I am the administrator, because it is my personal...