Windows 10: ADO 2.5 Required (windows 10)

Discus and support ADO 2.5 Required (windows 10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all! It's my first thread here. I want to know if anyone has solved this issue: [img] I installed a program in windows 10 (it works in w7),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gonzaloleon, Jan 2, 2018.

1. ADO 2.5 Required (windows 10)

Hi all! It's my first thread here.
    I want to know if anyone has solved this issue:

ADO 2.5 Required (windows 10) [​IMG]

I installed a program in windows 10 (it works in w7), and when i execute it shows this message: "...have installed ADO 2.5 or higher"

:)

gonzaloleon, Jan 2, 2018
  2. farby Win User

asphalt 8 game

Normally it requires some 2.5 to 3 times the size of the application .. so may be somewhere between 2.2 and 2.5 GB

farby, Jan 2, 2018
  3. windows is very slow

After much ado I had to remove windows 10 as that was the cause of slow internet. Everything is fine now that I am back to windows 8.1.

Steve

Steve and JoyWeber, Jan 2, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

ADO 2.5 Required (windows 10)

What program?

Probably you need to install some version of the C++ redistributable but I don't know what version.

You could try them at random and go backwards I guess (I do that sometimes). They aren't big.

Here are links for 2005 to 2017.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable (x86)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable (x64)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable (x86)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable (x64)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable (x86)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable (x64)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable (x86 and x64)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86 and x64)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update 2 Redistributable (x86 and x64)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x64
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x86

If you’re running a 64-bit version of Windows, you’ll need to download and install both the 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions. Best to run windows update after incase the links are out of date.

lx07, Jan 2, 2018
Thema:

ADO 2.5 Required (windows 10)

1. ADO 2.5 Required (windows 10) - Similar Threads - ADO Required

2. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  4. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...: I have the source code of v4l2loopback kernel module that works in Ubuntu 20 in a laptop. Now I am trying to compile the same code in Ubuntu 20 but inside WSL2. For that I am using this:make -C /lib/modules/$shell uname -r/build M=$PWD modulesThe problem is that /lib/module/...
  5. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...: I have the source code of v4l2loopback kernel module that works in Ubuntu 20 in a laptop. Now I am trying to compile the same code in Ubuntu 20 but inside WSL2. For that I am using this:make -C /lib/modules/$shell uname -r/build M=$PWD modulesThe problem is that /lib/module/...
  6. Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using...: To restrict the WinRM, we usually disable all default endpoint to connect remotely with Local\Network Deny permission for each endpoint.For who wish to use WinRM, we always create customize sessionconfiguration for specify account to connect.However, I cannot find a way for...
  7. Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using...

Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using...: To restrict the WinRM, we usually disable all default endpoint to connect remotely with Local\Network Deny permission for each endpoint.For who wish to use WinRM, we always create customize sessionconfiguration for specify account to connect.However, I cannot find a way for...
  8. changes in ADO since 20H2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    changes in ADO since 20H2: Hi All, Sorry if this is a repost, I can't seem to find the original post nor a reply, so perhaps something went wrong with the post. I notice that the file msado15.dll is dated Jan 2021 but I cannot find any information about any updates to the ADO functionality in...
  9. were any changes made to ADO in Win10 20H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    were any changes made to ADO in Win10 20H2?: Hi there, I notice that the timestamp of MSADO15.DLL 32-bit version under the "x86" folder is now January 2021 on my system while most other files are dated 2019. Has any change been made to ADO in the Fall update of Windows 10-64 20H2? If so, are they documented somewhere?...
  10. Windows 9: Much ado about little, given cloud shift

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9: Much ado about little, given cloud shift: Microsoft will reportedly launch Windows 9 on September 30 and could ultimately be known as the last of the software giant's big bang operating system releases. According to The Verge, Microsoft will feature "Threshold," or Windows 9 on Sept. 30. Mary Jo Foley reported...