Windows 10: Adobe AE renders video at super low quality

Discus and support Adobe AE renders video at super low quality in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 running 2018 adobe AE CC, but when i render the video and watch it, the quality is wayyyyy lower than the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grantapus, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Grantapus Win User

Adobe AE renders video at super low quality

Hello, I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 running 2018 adobe AE CC, but when i render the video and watch it, the quality is wayyyyy lower than the preview and the original video (shot on Panasonic fz300).

I have all the settings as high as possible but to no avail. I have tried lots of other "fixes" for this issue i found online but they didn't work.

I DO NOT want to use AME, as it is not free and somehow wasn't included in my copy of adobe AE.

PS:

My adobe AE is completely original...

Grantapus, Jul 7, 2018

2. Windows run out of memory when rendering video

YES you read RIGHT, Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 have video editing features. I'm lazy to install Adobe Premier Pro, so I used Adobe Photoshop CC as of now. I don't know, I could easily render 1080x720 video in the past on my laptop. I even rendered a 15 minute
    4k video in the past.

lintongthedev, Jul 7, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows run out of memory when rendering video

Did I read right, you are using Adobe Photoshop to make a video?

Are you sure it's not Adobe AfterEffects or Premier Pro . . .

Either way, you should probably reduce the resolution or bit-rate of the output video to reduce the amount of RAM required. Adobe Apps are particularly memory intensive, the only other option is to install more RAM, 8GB is not really enough for rendering
    high quality video

DaveM121, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Adobe AE renders video at super low quality

Asha 501 Poor Video Rendering Quality / Blocky Video Artifacts

Hi folks, this is my first post here. I recently bought my Nokia Asha 501and I am pleased with the phone overall. But I am very disappointed with one major aspect of the phone - its video rendering quality, and iam referring specifically to the videos accesed
    via the phones native video app, stored in the memory card and not online youtube streaming quality.

All videos seem to display a lot of blocky artifacts which are a lot more apparent when viewing a night scence and especially in dim light or at night in a dark room which spoils the overall viewing experience for me.

I understand that most hq MP4 files need conversion to the phones resolution and I have tried various free converters like any video converter, laewo converter, video to nokia phones converter, freemake converter, format factory etc. with the following settings

res - 320 x 240

container-mp4, 3gp

codec - MPEG4, XVID, DIVX, H264 ( H264 / x264 seem to produce slightly better quality but create lag/audio video sync issues during action scenes and still contain blocky artifacts so are not an option for uninterrupted viewing)

fps- 24 / 23.9 / Source

video bitrate - 300-600 kbps (500-600 seems allright but any higher still produces blocky artifacts)

audio settings same as source or aac and 96-128 kbps / 44000 Mhz

I have searched the forum for posts on this topic and what was usually suggested was to use the MPEG 4 codec instead of h264 which solves the problem of any lag but with all these settings the BLOCKY ARTIFACT problem still remains.

I would be grateful if any of the others with the ASHA 501 or other Asha phones could share if they are facing similar issues with videos and if this is a hardware or software problem/limitation and

if it would be better to buy a costlier phone like a lumia for good video rendering quality without blocky artifacts.

Thanks

asha_501_user, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Adobe AE renders video at super low quality - Similar Threads - Adobe renders video

2. Fast video rendering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fast video rendering: Hi all, can anyone tell me if using fast video rendering reduces quality of the output file ? Specifically i am using power director 19 and Nvidia nvenc, when i render without gpu acceleration it almost maxes out cpu and takes significantly longer, when i enable nvenc, it is...
  3. why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?: when i first got my pc, it had this problem of making my mic sound super bad quality even when it's good in other apps, why? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z8CutsIIYf5Yl2rfrRH4E2X8WZhFLM00/view?usp=sharing example of what it sounds like...
  4. why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?

why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?: when i first got my pc, it had this problem of making my mic sound super bad quality even when it's good in other apps, why? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z8CutsIIYf5Yl2rfrRH4E2X8WZhFLM00/view?usp=sharing example of what it sounds like...
  5. Videos appear in very low quality when viewing them.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos appear in very low quality when viewing them.: After downloading a few videos, I noticed that the quality for them are 360p. I tried downloading them on my other laptop and the were 1080p. This has recently started happening to me and it's very annoying as I'm a video editor and I don't want to make videos with terrible...
  6. video quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video quality: I run Windows 10. Occasionally, I download videos from various sites. Lately, I've noticed during playback that the video quality of the downloaded videos has decreased. This only occurs with downloaded videos. Otherwise, video quality is fine. Is a driver involved...
  7. Video quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video quality: Let us begin with this, when i watch YouTube videos have a static look to them when certain colors are shown, mainly white. How can i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-quality/54a20e26-6503-4527-824b-123d086f7009
  8. All streamed videos are low quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All streamed videos are low quality: Hi There, No matter what service I use, BBC iPlayer, Sky Go and most online streaming services, the quality of the video seems very poor and pixelated. I have fast internet (200mbps). I have ensured all drivers are up to date. I have disabled windows defender and...
  9. Videos super-zoomed-in

Videos super-zoomed-in: Hi I've been experiencing an issue recently (within the past 72 hrs) All of my videos i opt to watch, whether thru windows media player, facebook, (even ****) are extremely zoomed in. This is frustrating me, I've done minor troubleshooting by restarting my device and...
  10. Why does MPC-HC have such a low quality video?

Why does MPC-HC have such a low quality video?: [img] [img] It looks, like MPC is missing antialiasing. I switched to VLC because of this, but I like MPC's GUI more. Is there a way to fix this or it is just a design flaw? I remember MPC to play videos normally years ago. EDIT: Using MPC-BE now, it has got...