Windows 10: Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures

Discus and support Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Adobe Sign now Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution; Microsoft Teams now preferred chat-based workspace across Adobe Cloud Services SAN JOSE,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures

Read more: Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures and collaboration among teams in the cloud - News Center

:)

Brink, Sep 6, 2017

2. Nokia Ovi Suite for Ubuntu - Linux

No wonder this got so many "views" !

From BBC news today:-

Nokia announces plans to form a "broad strategic partnership" with Microsoft in response to challenges from Google and Apple.

So, Nokia is succumbing to the "Evil Empire" ?

Will this thread ever be extended again?

MikeYates---01, Sep 6, 2017
  3. Adobe Acrobat

Yes Thank You

KeithBroadbent, Sep 6, 2017
Thema:

Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures

1. Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures - Similar Threads - Adobe Microsoft expand

2. No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D: My hard drive died last year and replaced it with a 2TB SSD. My IT guy did the install, but he's always been very good, so not sure what happened to cause the D drive to disappear. I want to install a fresh, web downloaded copy of W10, but the system says there's not enough...
  3. No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D: My hard drive died last year and replaced it with a 2TB SSD. My IT guy did the install, but he's always been very good, so not sure what happened to cause the D drive to disappear. I want to install a fresh, web downloaded copy of W10, but the system says there's not enough...
  4. E-signature suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-signature suggestions?: I work from home as a freelance web dev and was wondering if anyone here uses an electronic signature to sign? I have a DocuSign subscription but it's just mad expensive. I'm looking for an alternative. I found in this list of docusign alternatives and I think PandaDoc and...
  5. Strategic Commander

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strategic Commander: Are Microsoft going to remake the Strategic Commander? I love mine, but it's getting old and over used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strategic-commander/7fd2d4e8-1c16-4299-9cdc-b950210e9550
  6. Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services: Today, we are excited to share the latest innovations in our partnership with Samsung, bringing together Samsung’s new devices for productivity with the best apps and services across Microsoft 365, Windows 10 and Xbox to help you across work and play. [ATTACH]...
  7. sync partnership

in Windows 10 Support
    sync partnership: how to set up a new sync partnership
  8. Adobe Digital Signatures - Crypto Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Digital Signatures - Crypto Errors: I've used a digital signature for a while but lately when trying to apply it, I am getting the following error: Key generation error: Internal cryptographic library error Error Code 0x2719 I have no idea how to fix this. I found an article that says rename the Crypto...
  9. ADDING AN E-MAIL SIGNATURE

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADDING AN E-MAIL SIGNATURE: I used to have an "Options" feature, I finally found one accidentally - don't ask me where it is, hit and miss but now I no longer have the ability to insert so I can change my signature page???...
  10. Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers: When I joined Microsoft last September, it was evident I joined a company with bold ambitions and one eager to rethink business norms and foster a new culture of creation. This was motivating given my charter to drive business deals and strategic partnerships across various...