Windows 10: Adobe Audtion 3.0.1 now working with Windows 10

Discus and support Adobe Audtion 3.0.1 now working with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; just in case anyone is suffering with this, I've struggled for a few days getting it going but eventually after setting the compatibility settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by srv, Feb 23, 2016.

1. SRV
    srv Win User

Adobe Audtion 3.0.1 now working with Windows 10

just in case anyone is suffering with this, I've struggled for a few days getting it going but eventually after setting the compatibility settings correctly it installed but wouldn't start up - it kept failing with "no audio device found".

I solved this by doing a repair installation and then re-running and Kaspersky popped up a message saying would you like to allow AA3 to use the audio stream I clicked yes and now it works fine.

So if Adobe Audition 3.0.1 is not starting for you try turning off your firewall whilst you start it!

(took me 10 hours of messing about to find that out - D'Oh!!!!)

and relax Adobe Audtion 3.0.1 now working with Windows 10 :)

:)

2. Someone at Nokia jokes with Mac users?

It must be the Mac or your security settings because S60.com works perfectly on firefox 3.0.1 on windows and linux (ubuntu).

Every feature of the site works, even the downloads.

psychomania---01, Feb 23, 2016
  3. arsradu Win User
    N82 - Screenshot v2.8.sisx by Antony Pranata

versions 2.8, 3.0.1 and even 3.0.3 don't work with Nokia N82. any ideas?

arsradu, Feb 23, 2016
Thema:

Adobe Audtion 3.0.1 now working with Windows 10

1. Adobe Audtion 3.0.1 now working with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adobe Audtion working

2. Only 1 out of 3 headsets works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only 1 out of 3 headsets works: Hi,I'm trying to find a proper setup for my headset to play counterstrike + discord voice channel. Bluetooth doesn't work with these two programs, so I'm using wired headsets. My custom PC seems not to support TRSS jacks in the headphones input like a smartphone does, so I...
  3. Only 1 out of 3 headsets works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only 1 out of 3 headsets works: Hi,I'm trying to find a proper setup for my headset to play counterstrike + discord voice channel. Bluetooth doesn't work with these two programs, so I'm using wired headsets. My custom PC seems not to support TRSS jacks in the headphones input like a smartphone does, so I...
  4. Only 1 out of 3 headsets works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 1 out of 3 Monitors is Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1 out of 3 Monitors is Not Working: Hi Community,I have some issue regarding the 3 Monitors setup. It was worked well previously when using 2 monitors but now it suddenly doesn't work anymore for both 3 monitors and 2 monitors.I have MSI Prestige 14 A11SCX connected to Dell WD19TB Docking Station. I used to...
  6. 3 monitors worked before but not now.

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 monitors worked before but not now.: so I had a hard time changing my fount size on my third screen so I clicked the "get help" button in the settings. the tech that "helped" me made delete everything under my display adapter drive. he also made me download intel graphics 4000 instead of whatever I had before....
  7. Windows 10 update 3/1/2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 3/1/2020: The latest update caused my computer not to work. After I log in its a black screen with a cursor and a small window that says personalized settings. That's it. If someone has information about this that would be great. Right now I'm trying to reset Windows and keep my...
  8. Adobe CS6 not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe CS6 not working in Windows 10: My computer uploaded Windows 2 years ago and my Adobe CS6... photoshop would not work. It strobed. I do not want to use the cloud version. I am retired and only need a few of the functions and it is not worth paying a monthly fee. My programs Illustrator and Photoshop serve...
  9. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...
  10. Adobe creative suit 3 (CS3) on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe creative suit 3 (CS3) on Windows 10: I am attempting to transfer / install my old Adobe CS 3 on a new Windows 10 PC workstation. Shortly into the installation process the installation is interrupted, and the file; “Adobe PDF.dll” is requested from an Vista CD-ROM. We do not have an Vista CD-ROM available....