Windows 10: Adobe Flash does not activate

Discus and support Adobe Flash does not activate in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10 on my PC; Adobe Flash not activating, Did the setting/advanced Flash ON setting to no avail. As Flash is now part of EDGE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Flingamo, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Flingamo Win User

Adobe Flash does not activate

After upgrading to Windows 10 on my PC; Adobe Flash not activating, Did the setting/advanced Flash ON setting to no avail. As Flash is now part of EDGE there is no other way to download or install it. Does anyone have the same problem and found a solution. There is not much chatter out there on the subject.

:)

Flingamo, Aug 14, 2015
  2. SpShende Win User

Latest Adobe Flash Player For Nokia 500

some websites does not detect nokia flash lite 4 player. And they crying to download newer version or they say activate flash plugin. And gives link to adobe site. At adobe site there is no newer versions for nokia in there mobile list apps. No apps for
    nokia 500 in adobe list. We want newer version of flash player. Where it find out ?

SpShende, Aug 14, 2015
  3. G_R
    G_R Win User
    IE11 in W10, message 'this webpage wants to run......from Microsoft Windows Third Party Application Component......'

All add-ons are disabled. I have tried the 'reset'. Chrome is working fine.

24 Dec, still haven't resolved the problem with IE11's request for Adobe Flash by a 3rd party. If I try to download and install Adobe Flash, there is a page that ask me to test for the presence of Adobe Flash, which when I run seems to indicate that it
    is disabled. So it would seem that Adobe Flash is being blocked, or closed. In fact something I have noticed by running the utility 'SysInternals' is that Adobe Flash does seem to load briefly and then closes when I access a site that has flash ads etc.
    Youtube videos run fine from IE11.

UPDATE:

Applied 'Active X' filtering and seems to have fixed the problem, although when I go to the Adobe Flash site and run the 'test' it still seems to report a problem. But I am able to load pages with flash without the request message.

Further Update;

It seems that applying the 'Active X' filter only stops the pop-up asking for approval to activate Adobe Flash as per request from '3rd party'. I am getting some sites that the flash video spot on the web page is asking for Adobe Flash player to be updated.
    If I follow the link that the site offers, get bumped to an Adobe web page that provides a 'Test' button, which results in advising that Adobe Flash either is not activated in add-ons, or Active X filter is on. Adobe Flash does show to be enabled in IE add-ons.

So it seems that the 'built in' Adobe Flash in W10 is not being recognized or found by IE11.

-still looking for help--

Thema:

Adobe Flash does not activate

1. Adobe Flash does not activate - Similar Threads - Adobe Flash does

2. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Flash: Now that Adobe is no longer supporting "Flash" is there a replacement for it for my Windows 10 version 1909 system? I thank you for your advice! *Smile 172562
  3. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash: adobe flash will not let me download for microsoft edge. so i can play my games it say close chrome even when chrome not open fed up with you might just delete this browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/7c44733d-d983-46df-963e-9d932a0dc0e2
  4. adobe flash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    adobe flash: lost adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/ce0d44d8-4432-4ba8-ba78-b7e6fecc7f03
  5. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash: Why doesn't Adobe Flash stay on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/4603b650-8d46-4a81-bb08-d2120fb53a84
  6. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash: Adobe flash installed by Windows 10 at factory. Suddenly it shows up disabled. Followed all instructions, still not working. EXTREMELY frustrating and have literally wasted hours trying to correct. Any new ideas?...
  7. adobe flash

adobe flash: If adobe flash is discontinued 2020, what can I use on royal games which depends on adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/e79071ab-a00b-40da-a659-09d9c7de804c
  8. adobe flash

adobe flash: I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge. adobe flash is enabled but it seems to be unresponsive any help? thank you!...
  9. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come from???????????????????? 45869
  10. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I keep getting a notice from Adobe Flash stating that I need to install a critical update in W10 Preview 9879. But it cannot be installed, see attachment. Has anyone else had this problem ? and should one need to download Flash in W10. 3368