Windows 10: Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Problem

Discus and support Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 comes with native Adobe Flash Player installed. When i try to use a program that uses Adobe Flash ActiveX, it just crashes. If i remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by peoman, Nov 27, 2015.

1. peoman Win User

Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Problem

Windows 10 comes with native Adobe Flash Player installed.
    When i try to use a program that uses Adobe Flash ActiveX, it just crashes.

If i remove native Flash (using install_wim_tweak.exe) and install Flash from Adobe, the program works fine but Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer are unable to play any flash content.

Is there a way to install Adobe's Flash and also keep the native?
    Is there any other workaround?

:)

peoman, Nov 27, 2015

2. Cortina and Start Button/icon don't work in Windows 10

Hello.

The Start button and the Cortina button stopped working in Windows 10. They are both visible, but both stopped

working.

I don't have a clue as to what I did to cause this problem, but perhaps it is related to my turning Adobe Flash Player

on/off and turning ActiveX Filtering on/off. Currently, Adobe Flash Player (Shockwave Flash Object) is enabled and

ActiveX Filtering is off - not checked, but neither working.

Please advise.

jernof.

Medley Man, Nov 27, 2015
  3. 888jay Win User
    Will I face issues with Active X in Windows 10?

Are you talking about Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX?

If so, IE10 and above already have Flash Player embedded as will the new Edge browser in Windows 10. So you shouldn't need the ActiveX plugin.

In addition, Edge doesn't support ActiveX (because it's an inherent security risk and should be avoided).

888jay, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Problem

1. Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Problem - Similar Threads - Adobe Flash Player

2. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  3. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  4. Adobe flash player

Adobe flash player: after the new removal update i cant install from another source adobe flash player any help? I think all the sources have the installation from adobe and adobe is blocking the installation from their servers is there any solution can i install adobe flash player again?...
  5. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adobe flash player: How do I play games that need adobe flash player now that's no longer available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/c7ea5120-9e94-4a92-8707-8870c8904266
  6. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash Player: I get the message Adobe Flash Player blocked on a gaming site I play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/181c21d3-96dd-4597-8a4a-3e56d8eb7c43
  7. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  8. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  10. adobe flash player problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player problem: adobe flash player is enabled in edge but it will not work; it does work in firefox 74379