Windows 10: Adobe Flash Player doesn't work in Internet Explorer

Discus and support Adobe Flash Player doesn't work in Internet Explorer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am a newbie here. I am trying to access my grandson's science book online, but when I try to open the ebook, I get the error message: Alternate HTML... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JimT44, Sep 25, 2016.

1. JimT44 Win User

Adobe Flash Player doesn't work in Internet Explorer

I am a newbie here. I am trying to access my grandson's science book online, but when I try to open the ebook, I get the error message: Alternate HTML content should be placed here. This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash

I have tried accessing the Manage Add-ons and Shockwave shows up. I have tried turning off Active X Filtering and restarting IE11 (Version 11.0.35). The site works just fine using Firefox, but my wife doesn't like using Firefox. What do I do now??

:)

JimT44, Sep 25, 2016
  2. MLR57 Win User

Adobe Flash Player does not work in Internet Explorer 11 with Windows 10 Standard Account, [Does Work In Administrator Account]

Can you tell me if anybody at Microsoft is looking into solving this issue with Adobe Flash Player and Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10?

MLR57, Sep 25, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 25, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Well, you could use Edge ..

In IE does the Get flash link take you to a page with this..?

Adobe Flash Player doesn't work in Internet Explorer [​IMG]

And once there, does Test flash player work ok?

dalchina, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Adobe Flash Player doesn't work in Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - Adobe Flash Player

2. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  3. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  4. Adobe flash player

Adobe flash player: after the new removal update i cant install from another source adobe flash player any help? I think all the sources have the installation from adobe and adobe is blocking the installation from their servers is there any solution can i install adobe flash player again?...
  5. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adobe flash player: How do I play games that need adobe flash player now that's no longer available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/c7ea5120-9e94-4a92-8707-8870c8904266
  6. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash Player: I get the message Adobe Flash Player blocked on a gaming site I play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/181c21d3-96dd-4597-8a4a-3e56d8eb7c43
  7. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  8. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  10. Adobe Flash Player

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player: Hi,Adobe Flash Player comes with Win 10,I have it enabled but recently went onto an account to pay a bill online (using Edge browser) and it said I needed the latest version of Adobe Flash,Adobe site tells me Flash is built into Win 10. Internet Explorer gives me access to my...