Windows 10: Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE

Discus and support Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Anyone know what's going on with MS Update for Adobe Flash Player for IE? My installed version per Windows Updates is 19.0.0.207 current version is now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnBurns, Oct 18, 2015.

1. JohnBurns Win User

Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE

Anyone know what's going on with MS Update for Adobe Flash Player for IE? My installed version per Windows Updates is 19.0.0.207 current version is now 19.0.0.226. These are supposed to be updated by MS but haven't been for about a week now.

:)

JohnBurns, Oct 18, 2015

2. IE freezes when adobe flash player is enabled

IE freezes when adobe flash player is enabled

WayneMorrisZR, Oct 18, 2015
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Microsoft, make the true FIX for Windows 10 IncrediMail users.

Incredimail is is dependent on having the Adobe Flash player installed in IE (regardless of the browser in use). Flash is thisclose to being obsolete due to its many security issues. The updates you reference originate with Adobe, not Microsoft. Microsoft
    only passes them on. It's Incredimail's responsibility to keep pace with Flash updates; Microsoft has nothing to do with it.

JimWynne, Oct 18, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

John I have noticed that they're always on the late show, since they started integrating AFP into IE11. And there is no way to update it ourselves<shakes head>.

Cliff S, Oct 18, 2015
  5. JohnBurns Win User
    Got the update today - installed fine. Thanks Cliff for response.

JohnBurns, Oct 19, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    I just got one as well.

7. Notified today that

Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105216)

Was ready for download and install

hTconeM9user, Oct 19, 2015
  8. Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE

Hi I have still (and again !!!) the problem with installing this update (seems that this update KB3105216 is only possible via windows update) not manually as I did for the previous flash update error:
    • Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105216) - Error 0x80004005

Any help is welcome

Kind regards

Al

already999, Oct 20, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    Try resetting Windows update: Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Cliff S, Oct 20, 2015
  10. My PC has been throwing this error every time it tries to update, or when I run "Check for Updates" myself:

"• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105216) - Error 0x800700c1"

There isn't much useful info anywhere on the internet (including this forum) regarding the 0x800700c1 error. I ran the Windows Update Reset/Repair .bat file, as instructed by the tutorial, and restarted the P.C.. But it made no difference.

The big question is, can I "hide" this update, the way we used to be able to do in Windows 7? It's just a Flash security patch. I don't care if it's installed or not. What I don't want is for this Update to just keep sitting there in the holding queue, like it's been doing the past 3 days. I feel that it might end up blocking other updates that might be coming. Thanks for any guidance on how to get this update hidden, or removed.

-Allen

AllenChicago, Oct 21, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    Allen, I'm not sure, is this what you're looking for: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8...dows-10-a.html

Cliff S, Oct 21, 2015
  12. already999, Oct 21, 2015
  13. Cliff S New Member

Good to hear*Smile, Windows 10 is a lot more fun to use, than to troubleshoot*Biggrin

Cliff S, Oct 21, 2015
  14. Cliff, thanks a million for pointing me in the right direction! The faulty Adobe Flash update has been successfully "hidden", along with a couple of others for a printer I got rid of 2 years ago.

It's a shame that such a simple task as hiding an update, has to now be done via a special troubleshooter program. This stripped-down Windows10 makes TenForums.com and helpful members like you very important to have, and appreciated. Thanks again Cliff.
    -Allen

AllenChicago, Oct 21, 2015
  15. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome Allen, but the thanks go to Brink and all the others that right comprehensive, yet easy to follow tutorials. I just happen to know where & how to find them(3rd degree black belt Search-Fu*Biggrin), and which one I'm looking for.*Smile I'm glad I could help.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE - Similar Threads - Adobe Flash Player

2. Adobe Flash player updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Flash player updates: If there is no future support for Flash Player, why do I need to download updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/1f17e359-1e94-4294-abf9-fc9dc23457d9
  3. Adobe flash player updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe flash player updates: Why do I need updates if not supported after 12/31/20? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/b1d39773-6b5d-41e0-b069-9bfa700b0987
  4. Adobe Flash Player Update

Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  5. update flash player for ie

update flash player for ie: I am unable update flash player windows 10 for internet explorer. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-flash-player-for-ie/908a84bc-81ed-4ee0-9189-f82eed4b3983
  6. Adobe flash player

Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  7. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  8. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player updates

Adobe Flash Player updates: I have several "Adobe Flash Player" updates that require a restart. After a restart they still do not install. This does not work. None will install. What can I do. Using Windows 10....
  10. Adobe Flash Player update

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player update: Version 18.0.0.232 http://www.cso.com.au/article/581746/patch-tuesday-adobe-fixes-34-flash-bugs-microsoft-fixes-edge-browser/ Adobe - Flash Player 15503