Windows 10: adobe flash problem

Discus and support adobe flash problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Needed to install upgrade due to an error message that latest version was required for NPR and other applications. After installation still receiving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jalea148, Apr 4, 2016.

1. jalea148 Win User

adobe flash problem

Needed to install upgrade due to an error message that latest version was required for NPR and other applications. After installation still receiving same error message.

:)

jalea148, Apr 4, 2016

2. why are there so many problems with abode flash players

Adobe Flash Player has become legacy technology and is being phased out by Adobe. Full support will end by 2020. Many of the modern web browsers have moved to new standards that replace much of the technologies Adobe offered in Flash years ago. New standards
    include HTML5, WebGL and Web Assembly.

Learn more:

Microsoft Announces Plan to Retire Adobe Flash by 2020

There are still some legacy sites that depend on Flash, if you are using a web site that needs Flash, see how to troubleshoot it:

Common problems with Flash Player - Adobe Support

Andre Da Costa, Apr 4, 2016
  3. Adobe Flash Player not working in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.

Original Title: Adobe Flash Player

After the upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10, Adobe Flash player inside Edge doesn't work.

The Adobe Flash player button is enabled, but on the web site of Adobe, during the Flash Player Test, it says "Not enabled"

Any information about this problems ?

Thank you to all for any suggestions

Luca

LucaAlbizzati, Apr 4, 2016
Thema:

adobe flash problem

1. adobe flash problem - Similar Threads - adobe flash problem

2. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Flash: Now that Adobe is no longer supporting "Flash" is there a replacement for it for my Windows 10 version 1909 system? I thank you for your advice! *Smile 172562
  3. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash: adobe flash will not let me download for microsoft edge. so i can play my games it say close chrome even when chrome not open fed up with you might just delete this browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/7c44733d-d983-46df-963e-9d932a0dc0e2
  4. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash: If adobe flash is discontinued 2020, what can I use on royal games which depends on adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/e79071ab-a00b-40da-a659-09d9c7de804c
  5. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash: I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge. adobe flash is enabled but it seems to be unresponsive any help? thank you!...
  6. Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem: Is it just for me or is it Microsoft it self I cannot download flash player for edge because its already automatically integrated with edge I have it turned on in advanced settings but its just doesn't work I cannot load anything where flash player is used for. 18538
  7. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come from???????????????????? 45869
  8. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I keep getting a notice from Adobe Flash stating that I need to install a critical update in W10 Preview 9879. But it cannot be installed, see attachment. Has anyone else had this problem ? and should one need to download Flash in W10. 3368
  9. adobe flash player problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player problem: adobe flash player is enabled in edge but it will not work; it does work in firefox 74379
  10. Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Problem: Windows 10 comes with native Adobe Flash Player installed. When i try to use a program that uses Adobe Flash ActiveX, it just crashes. If i remove native Flash (using install_wim_tweak.exe) and install Flash from Adobe, the program works fine but Microsoft Edge and...