Windows 10: Adobe Flash

Discus and support Adobe Flash in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Adobe Flash

I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come from????????????????????

:)

enigma1944, Mar 31, 2016
  2. bhringer Win User
    bhringer, Mar 31, 2016
  3. adobe flash player for lumia 900

There is no version of Adobe flash player that runs on windows phones. Adobe has discontinued development of its mobile flash player so there will never be a version of Adobe flash player for windows phone.

Julie fka profjulie, Mar 31, 2016
  4. Adobe Flash

I am having problems with Flash too.

See my post - 3 posts before yours in "Browsers and Email".

I have tried everything I can think of but it makes no difference.

The Doctor, Apr 1, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Do a system restore. Pick the date you installed 14295 as your restore point.
    System Restore Windows 10

davidhk, Apr 1, 2016
  6. StanP50 Win User
    Had the same issue...I corrected this by turning off "Use Adobe Flash Player" in Edge/Settings/Advanced. Haven't had a reoccurrence since, and have not seen any issues with using Edge as a result.

StanP50, Apr 1, 2016
  7. I tried this but it made no difference.

The Doctor, Apr 2, 2016
  8. Adobe Flash

OK I did what you suggested and now all OK Thanks for all the answers

enigma1944, Apr 2, 2016
  9. StanP50 Win User
    Glad to be of some help

StanP50, Apr 2, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    Which one did you used that solved your problem ?
    Please specify so that others with the same problem will know there is an answer here and will know which method to use.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 2, 2016
  11. I turned off Use Adobe Flash Player

enigma1944, Apr 2, 2016
  12. davidhk Win User
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Adobe Flash

1. Adobe Flash - Similar Threads - Adobe Flash

2. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  3. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  4. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices: Hello,We are trying to push a Remediation script via Intune to remove all adobe flash player installs from all Windows devices. We have some stale entries with Adobe Flash player here.I already tried the script mentioned in the below MS community...
  6. Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices

Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices: Hello,We are trying to push a Remediation script via Intune to remove all adobe flash player installs from all Windows devices. We have some stale entries with Adobe Flash player here.I already tried the script mentioned in the below MS community...
  7. Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. is adobe flash player safe to be installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is adobe flash player safe to be installed?: I visited a site and I was prompted by the site to install adobe flash player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-adobe-flash-player-safe-to-be-installed/59f33e6c-b39d-42da-80cd-ef1e10bec68d
  9. is adobe flash player safe to be installed?

is adobe flash player safe to be installed?: I visited a site and I was prompted by the site to install adobe flash player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-adobe-flash-player-safe-to-be-installed/59f33e6c-b39d-42da-80cd-ef1e10bec68d
  10. Adobe Flash Player no longer available

Adobe Flash Player no longer available: Hello,Adobe Flash Player is no longer available and recommend me to remove it from pc.My YouTube page are blanks !!!!!????.What should I do ?Please advise, Thank youPSSince Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in...