Windows 10: Adobe PDF Reader Doesn't Open

Discus and support Adobe PDF Reader Doesn't Open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed the adobe PDF reader. When I open the program it says the file is corrupted and will find a solution, will close. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Langsey, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Langsey Win User

Adobe PDF Reader Doesn't Open

I recently installed the adobe PDF reader. When I open the program it says the file is corrupted and will find a solution, will close. I have uninstalled and reinstalled didn't solve the program. The reader is set as the default. How do I solve problem? Thanks in advance.

:)

Langsey, Jul 11, 2016
  2. MandyShaw Win User

transfer a file(PDF) downloaded from email(in Phone) to PC/Laptop(preferably through bluetooth)

For those wondering why neither File Manager nor the USB cable mechanism show these files, that's because the PDFs are stored within the private data store of Adobe Reader or PDF Reader as relevant, and are therefore not visible to either File Manager or
    the USB cable mechanism.

P.S. If you originally open the PDF using Microsoft's PDF Reader (free app) rather than Adobe Reader, you can upload the resulting stored PDF to SkyDrive - Adobe Reader doesn't even let you do that.

MandyShaw, Jul 11, 2016
  3. Paul23 Win User
    Where are my IE Downloads?

PDF's that I download from a website and open in Adobe Reader remain available at a later time when I open Adobe Reader again. It lists all the pdf's that have been opened and I can re-open them. It seems that the file needs to have been opened by the
    app, but it doesn't have to be downloaded by the app.

Paul23, Jul 11, 2016
  4. SoFine409 Win User

SoFine409, Jul 11, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    Are you getting that message when double-clicking a .pdf file, when opening from the browser or when opening from the Start, All apps menu?

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Adobe PDF Reader Doesn't Open - Similar Threads - Adobe PDF Reader

2. Open PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader instead of browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader instead of browser: I have set Acrobat Reader as default application to open PDF files.When I double-click a PDF file in Windows explorer this works. It also works when I open PDF file in my OneDrive folder using Windows Explorer.However: when I go online to my OneDrive folder and click it, it...
  3. Open PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader instead of browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader instead of browser: I have set Acrobat Reader as default application to open PDF files.When I double-click a PDF file in Windows explorer this works. It also works when I open PDF file in my OneDrive folder using Windows Explorer.However: when I go online to my OneDrive folder and click it, it...
  4. Open PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader instead of browser

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cant print to PDF with adobe reader

Cant print to PDF with adobe reader: Hi, When i am at work i try to print to PDF...but it wont do it, and just shows a box saying that my license doesnt allow me to do this. Do you know how to get round this?
  6. Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader

Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader: Can someone give me some insight into this issue? I installed Kaspersky Internet Security software on my computer. When I click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon on my desktop, I get a window that says, "Windows cannot find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader...
  7. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

Adobe (Pdf) Reader: Hello, I think the following is not a windows 10 problem, but I will ask for help anyway.When I receive by mail any pdf document and open it just to read it, on closing the file I am asked if I want to save the changes..., but I did nothing to change anything.Searched the...
  8. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

Adobe (Pdf) Reader: Hello, On my pc is installed Adobe pdf reader, it is updated and keeps updating automaticly. Recently when I double click on a pdf document (any), it opens ok, but when I close it by clicking on the X at the upper right corner, it always asks if I want to save the changes I...
  9. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe (Pdf) Reader: Hello, On my pc is installed Adobe pdf reader, it is updated and keeps updating automaticly. Recently when I double click on a pdf document (any), it opens ok, but when I close it by clicking on the X at the upper right corner, it always asks if I want to save the changes I...
  10. Adobe pdf reader or browsers replaced it ?

Adobe pdf reader or browsers replaced it ?: I'm new to Win 10. I did a search in here and noticed that some browsers, and software other than Adobe Reader are now used instead. I am looking for a pdf reader/viewer that can handle over 50 pages, lots of colors as in game maps, differing fonts. The one I saw on cnet,...